XpoZe

Real DayZ problem I have yet to see yet.

I searched the forums and been watching a lot of live streaming / youtube videos and have yet to see anyone have this problem.

http://i.imgur.com/eBwML.jpg

For some reason in that picture and EVERYTIME I play DayZ i have white pixelation everywhere? Anybody know or how to fix it? (BTW all my setting are on the lowest or disabled.)

PS My game lags quite a bit too anyone know any way to help with that. Figured id throw that in here rather then making another thread. Thanks guys

Your video card dying slowly?

I got this computer for Xmas... Havent had any problems on any other games such as Diablo 3, SMNC, Starcraft 2. League of Legends, and Smite

But ur playing on lowest settings? hmmm

I honestly dont know what it could be.... Does that really look like a dyings gfx card? And if so how come it only happends on dayz?

I seen that before....at least two threads here on the forum....

Edited by Drogur

this kinda thing was happening to me, what i did was go to my control panel, uninstall my drivers for my graphics card and then just reinstall them

Check to make sure it is not snowing. The weather effects are quite realistic.

lmao def no snowing haha

this kinda thing was happening to me, what i did was go to my control panel, uninstall my drivers for my graphics card and then just reinstall them

really thats all u did and it worked?

Check Vsync status, might be some screen tearing.

i disabled that to try and see if it fixed anything

Try re-install the driver but also get something like GPU-Z and check the temp of the card when under load. It is most likely a software issue though.

Uninstalled my driver and re-installed it and no luck... Any other ideaS?

I searched the forums and been watching a lot of live streaming / youtube videos and have yet to see anyone have this problem.

http://i.imgur.com/eBwML.jpg

For some reason in that picture and EVERYTIME I play DayZ i have white pixelation everywhere? Anybody know or how to fix it? (BTW all my setting are on the lowest or disabled.)

PS My game lags quite a bit too anyone know any way to help with that. Figured id throw that in here rather then making another thread. Thanks guys

The only thing that comes to mind may be some sort of graphical glitch due to a mod or bad game file. Something like this wouldn't be from VGA hardware because they would be "artifacts," which they aren't.

Best solution to things like this are a re-install of the game.

This looks like a shader problem, kind of like when you have antialias disabled and watch inside trees

Try enabling antialias to see if the situation changes, in that case o can tell you how you might tweak your confing file