Sign in to follow this  
timsux

US 485 banned for lagging out.....

I was playing US 485 with a couple of friends. And at about 11:50pm-midnight I lagged out of the server. When I tried to log back into the server I was banned for "logging out during a firefight". I was never shot at and was in the middle of bumblefuck elecktro with a hatchet.... May i please have the ban lifted.

tbh the server should be blacklisted for this, it was clarified by Dayz Devs that you cannot be banned by server admins for this.

tbh the server should be blacklisted for this, it was clarified by Dayz Devs that you cannot be banned by server admins for this.

Its a good, well running server. One of the better servers in the list. Its just annoying to know we put a lot of time into it and it was taken away for such stupid reason..... we put a lot of work into repairing a vehicle and 20 minutes later we have to choose a new server because I was banned.

Edited by timsux

Not worried about the rule because I definitely didn't break any rules. I simply lagged out. And when I logged in I was banned.

It's fine, I'm just sick of people running around the forums throwing the word "blacklist" around when they themselves don't know the rules.