Sign in to follow this  
over (DayZ)

Make cars more often

In the current state 80% of gameplay consists of running through the wilderness. I think the cars should be more regular thing. This way gameplay will be more entertaining:

1. Exploration of the game world will became more interesting - players will spend more time in the towns, the world itself will become a bit more alive (yes, I know it's the apocalypse out there, but come on!).

2. Makes PvP more interesting - road ambushes, gang-car wars, fights for the fuel, car chases, etc.

3. Driving is more fun than running.

The-Road-movie-05.jpg

see all those burnt out cars on the steet?

That's why there isn't many left. I am going tp assume that after the game stabilizes a bit and the servers last longer without restart, over long periods more people will tend to have cars, assuming they don't crash or blow up etc.

Damn over look at all the teamwork in that "The Road" cannibal gang! You got drivers, snipers, searchers, cooks all grouping up and teaming together! If I remember correctly they even had a amputee member of their team. Black, white...all together as a team!

In the current state 80% of gameplay consists of running through the wilderness. I think the cars should be more regular thing. This way gameplay will be more entertaining:

1. Exploration of the game world will became more interesting - players will spend more time in the towns' date=' the world itself will become a bit more alive (yes, I know it's the apocalypse out there, but come on!).

2. Makes PvP more interesting - road ambushes, gang-car wars, fights for the fuel, car chases, etc.

3. Driving is more fun than running.

[img']http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/The-Road-movie-05.jpg

-10 I think you should go and play Arma 2 project reality :P

if you want all that.....