Sign in to follow this  
anzu (DayZ)

Accidental Ban on US153 - "HookedOnPwnics"

Just wanted to post this in case this guy is wondering WTF happened. Today on US153, there was a cheater on the server spawning vehicles. When I went to ban who I thought was the hacker, my RCON tool messed up and it banned the wrong person (twice!). The player's name was "HookedOnPwnics". Sorry dude! :blush: I removed the ban as soon as I realized what happened.

• Like 2

Just for more info the Rcon tools refresh the lists in a retarded way and it changes your selection mid click. An issue that has resulted in many bad kicks.

• Like 1

Just wanted to post this in case this guy is wondering WTF happened. Today on US153, there was a cheater on the server spawning vehicles. When I went to ban who I thought was the hacker, my RCON tool messed up and it banned the wrong person (twice!). The player's name was "HookedOnPwnics". Sorry dude! :blush: I removed the ban as soon as I realized what happened.

Yeah anzu If you go and open the file that comes with the arma2 rcon tool you can change the auto refresh to like every 30 seconds or minute instead of the every 10 seconds its defualts at