Sign in to follow this  
dynamaik

Container ships.

so i was just checking the forum for some cool suggestions, and i got this idea -wouldnt it be cool if there was spawning wrecked ships near the ocean, a little like crashed helicopters, they just spawns at random locations. i know it would be hard to insert this to the game, and i havent really thaught much about the idea, but i just wanted to share it with you fellow players :)

EDIT 1: they should only spawn like food/tools etc. so the new players would have a chance to survive instead of heading straight for elektro/chern

Edited by Davaii
  • Like 4

There's already one, not sure if there's more and I'm not sure if they spawn loot though. It's at the very bottom right of the map, the tip of land still connected to the mainland, not the island just off the mainland. I see where you're going though, they could be an awesome find for somone just spawning, but that means you need to limit the loot so they just aren't instantly over-powered, say you could find toolboxes, matches, hatchets, maps, etc. Basic stuff, but no guns.

Edited by CarloNord
  • Like 2

Yeah i like the idea. More random stuff to break up the game. No one things should be too op though, agreed.

To the poster who mentioned the ship in the game..DO NOT try to explore this ship. I tried and as soon as i touched the ship i died

• Like 1

navy ship! it could have like 9 spawn locations - military grade, and possible chance of broken helicopter. only possible to arrive by boat or air, (ladder is too high for a swimmer)