Sign in to follow this  
Atamawood

Hackers on US US 634 Right Now.

Some guys that go by the Clan tag pG are flying around in a UH-1H on a server I know doesn't have helos.

Their names are:

pG duck

pG Jeff

#pG MajorRanAway

pG Astronaut

pG John

Look out for these guys.

Edit: Helo name wrong.

Edited by Atamawood

WE FOUND THAT HELICOPTER!

Edited by #pG duck

Well mate, its not a legit helo, and you were the ones caught flying it :(

First of all I was also banned. I wasn't even with these guys when you banned them. And we don't hack, they found this heli, it could have been a glitch in the server. That was a free ban because you have no proof that we hack, which we don't. I sware they found this heli.

• Like 1

Wow I'm surprised I saw this thread. I came onto the forum to report that server for falsely banning two of my friends. #pG MajorRanAway and General Griffin.

Those two were banned for absolutely no reason. General Griffin literally was in there for maybe 10 minutes and was no where near us. He was on the coast line respawned as a new character.

Now regarding the helicopter, we found it at the NE airstrip. Accusing us of hacking isn't cool just because we found a helicopter.

We've all been playing this mod as new players, maybe about 3 weeks in total so we have no clue what is legit and what is not. Today when we found the helicopter my friend pG Jeff searched Google and told us that apparently the helicopters don't spawn so we knew something was up.

Also in the same server we found a truck with the following items that also do not spawn: portable generator and ghillie suits.

Accusing us of hacking isn't cool. If we aren't allowed to take/use items in the game that are spawned and aren't suppose to then we won't but automatically accusing us of hacking isn't right. Like I said, we are all new players to the game and still learning what is legit spawns and what isn't.

A UH-1Y? Those do not spawn, and are impossible to spawn in DayZ. I'm guessing you meant a UH1H?

We had the UH-1H. Not the one in the below screenshot:

http://ttp2.dslyecxi.com/images/vehType_transport_uh1y.jpg

Edited by pG John
  • Like 6

Alright guys, me and the Admins are trying to figure this out. Sorry for the accusations, but Helos are not suppose to be there.

Alright guys, me and the Admins are trying to figure this out. Sorry for the accusations, but Helos are not suppose to be there.

It's fine. We just don't want people accusing us of hacking when we're new.

My group wants to know if we are allowed to take a helicopter when it's not supposed to be spawned? Is it against the DayZ rules or something?

• Like 4

We understand that they don't spawn, but they found one. And tell me this, would you not take a heli if you found it?

The thing is man, it came from somewhere. your friends were riding around in it. We saw that as, okay, these guys are hacking, lets get rid of them before they decide to nuke the server.

Ya I would have been on the server with them but I was having problems with the new beta patch, its a nice server and If you saw a helicopter in the middle of nowhere would you fly it?

Edited by #pG Dino

The thing is man, it came from somewhere. your friends were riding around in it. We saw that as, okay, these guys are hacking, lets get rid of them before they decide to nuke the server.

Look, they were not hacking. This is just a big misunderstanding, they found the helicopter. They would never hack because they own many servers that lots of people play on. They would never hack, we just got this game within the last 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Me, pG Jeff, pG duck, and a player named mark were riding in a truck and we stopped above the NE airstrip.

I got out and scoped the NE airstrip out for a few and then made my way down there. I saw the helicopter in front of one of the two hangers. I jumped in it and picked up my buddies and then flew across the map and picked up #pG MajorRanAway.

We didn't come in contact with anyone in the server while playing today so I don't know how the helicopter got there but that server has nonlegit loot period. Yesterday we found a truck with a portable generator and 2 ghillie suits which are said to not spawn. It also had 4 coyote back packs in the truck gear which seems a bit too much. So yes someone is hacking to spawn those things but us getting reported for taking/using them isn't quite right.

If playing in that server means we cannot obtain nonlegit items then we are completely fine with that. It's a decent server that is day time when it's night time in real life for us so we enjoy playing it. If we were hacking I wouldn't think we would respond to this thread and let alone attempt to report the server for false banning.

• Like 4

Listen guys, I'm not an admin, I do however play with them as over time I have worked to gain their trust. They are good guys that are only trying to protect their server. This is the first time myself and them have had anything like this happen. They've never banned anyone before and to them (myself included) thought it was the best thing to do at the moment.

We saw 5 guys, whom we've never seen before (we have a lot of regulars) flying around in a helo that does not spawn on the server. So I'm sorry it went down the way it did. I'll ask the admins to review the logs to see if your locations match up to some of the details you've provided. If things shine in your favor I'll try to convince them to let you come back if you wish.

Now to address some others things XD

That truck has been bouncing around that server for a while now. When we first found it, it had nothing in it and it was above the NE Airfield, so we filled it with some low tier crap. It was stolen and about 1 month later we find it in a huge vehicle camp in the NE corner. It had the portable generator in it then. I actually made a forum when we found it asking about the generator, I was told it had no value at the moment. So we took it and at this time was then gear would appear back in tents when taken out after a server restart. We had found a camp with a bloody ton of the coyote back packs so we filled that thing up and then some over time. Well, then once again.... stolen.... We found it again a little NW of the NE Airport... Had it for maybe two days when yesterday I decided to move the damn thing. Sure enough, log on today, stolen. Now according to you, it seems you may have left it near the NE Airport.... Notice any trend? It always ends up near that airport...

Anyways I digress... The ghillie suits were ours that we had but couldn't use them (1.7.2) so we had them in the truck. Had them since they were removed from the loot tables.

That Helo is the only real loose end and unfortunately you guys (if telling the truth) just ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time. Which really sucks, cus I've been waiting for helos too come back since I began playing. When my buddy was like I hear and helicopter I was like "WHAT?". Then I remembered those are not suppose to be there haha. And yea, if I would have found that thing I would have squealed like a little school girl.

Anyways, if you guys could provide any info that will allow us to determine what exactly happened please do.

I know that you would think that we are hacking since my friends were in a helo. I would too if I saw them, but they arn't, they found it. I wasn't even with them and I was banned. This is just a big misunderstanding, they don't hack.

I've pretty much already summed it all up as to where we were during the time of playing and our friends being banned.

We've played in that server 2 maybe 3 times. Only 2 members of our group are banned. (Haven't joined back since they were falsely banned so I don't know if anyone else is banned.)

Also according to the guidelines of hosting a server, admins are not to ban anyone unless they fall under the following categories:

Malicious talk, racism, and obvious hacking that is proven by legitimate recordings or some proof. Driving a helicopter that is not suppose to be in the game is not at all proof of hackers. It's only proof of someone hacking that vehicle into the game and someone driving it.

So my friends were falsely banned and it's admin abuse.

Hackers are everywhere, just yesterday we were in another server where there was 4 UH1H helicopters in chern and 7 A10's at the NW airfield. Screenshot: http://tinyurl.com/br8g4bk

Just letting you know that you should let those admins know that they abused admin and falsely banned 2 of our players. Jumping to banning random players is very wrong. Banning General Griffin was complete admin abuse as he was no where near us at all. He literally just joined the game and was on the coast as a new character and in Ventrilo he heard we were talking about how we found that helicopter so he kept asking for us to pick him up. Then on our way to picking him up he was banned.

I realize you guys have a hacker problem but jumping to bans that are false is only going to get your server blacklisted. And it is not a threat, it's a warning because DayZ servers are for the DayZ community and an admin abusing in one is messing with the DayZ community.

• Like 1

Cry a river John.. there are 2250 other servers you can play on.

The real problem here other than hackers is that there is not really a way to communicate with each other in game which I think needs to be brought back. If we could simply type to each other still the bans most likely wouldn't have happened.

Cry a river John.. there are 2250 other servers you can play on.

The real problem here other than hackers is that there is not really a way to communicate with each other in game which I think needs to be brought back. If we could simply type to each other still the bans most likely wouldn't have happened.

You do realize you just went completely offtopic from this thread. Nobody cares about no way to communicate, this thread has absolutely nothing to do with that so good job on making your 1st post on a completely unrelated subject.

I bet you feel tough telling someone to "cry a river". Look out, we got a badass over here.

Having chat enabled would not of changed the situation at all. They banned a player who wasn't even with us, he was on the coast in the water. It's called admin abuse and I don't care how many other servers there are. It's a rule for DayZ servers period. I'm not banned from this server, two of my friends are just so you know.

Edited by pG John
  • Like 2

LOL ok buddy.. have fun being banned. I was the one that saw the chopper being flown btw and you guys spawn it. So keep acting like you werent hacking brah.

He clearly state that he wasn't banned, and if you were able to see us spawn that helo(which we actually found, as said before) and we are "hackers" then why would we have let you live to watch us spawn it.

C'mon kid your post aren't going to affect anything especially since you have no proof, but you can keep trying if you wish :)

• Like 1

Just like your post won't affect anything.. just QQing. Come back to the server if your not banned. I'll be happy to blow your head off with my dmr.

Just like your post won't affect anything.. just QQing. Come back to the server if your not banned. I'll be happy to blow your head off with my dmr.

Look out we got a badass over here still.

Lmfao the map is huge, like you're really going to find us with your oh so special DMR. Wow you must be like 13. Calling other people on a forum "kid". Still thinking you're cool I guess? You're clearly mad because you have absolutely no proof that we spawned a helicopter but you're insisting we did. It really shows but it's okay, have your moment. Again I am not banned, only a guy in our group who was on the beach and 1 guy who was in the helicopter with us. It's clear admin abuse and if my two friends aren't unbanned I'll have no problem reporting the server for admin abuse, and not because of the admins but because of your attitude in this thread.

Have a great day.

• Like 1

Hey dumbass it was your boy Jeff that called me 'kid'...

post-70980-0-30579200-1343428242_thumb.j

Edited by KingJew