Sign in to follow this  
toxin232323

US1169 ADMIN ABUSE RESETTING SERVER

I just killed a player named GhostHawx and he resetted the whole server everyone got kicked from it. I have many other people that was with me when this happened. I am getting tired of admins abusing servers like this its getting outrageous and some how needs to be controlled

time 10:20ish central american time...

I know it was him because right after I killed him the whole server froze and reset like mili second after I finished the kill with one last shot.

All of the people I have killed at that airfield to day all of their bodys are GONE!!! He was climbing the airtower at that field when i shot him and he started to bleed then he got to the top and started rolling and I shot him in the face... Then a red thing in the screen had a timer going up saying no connection 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ect.... I looked at my router and it wasn't my internet connection. I then look back at the server and everyone is gone!! Next thing I know whos the first person back in the server while I am refreshing it.... GhostHawx.

Edited by toxin232323
  • Like 1

This is a reporting section for stupid fucks like him why are you even saying that are you that player?

Toxin can u tell us a time?

Please add it into the first post.

Also: how do u know it was him?

any evidence?

Please note: i just want u to give all informations you have ;) I dont wanted to attack you

Edited by Vendaar

OK I did as you said I can also get some other players that were sniping the airfield aswell

I am sure no servers reset at 10:20. They usually reset at intervals of 30 minutes or on the hour

Yeah, I was on the Eastern Airfield with Toxin when he sniped a guy in a ghillie suit, and whom was clearly well armed. I'd say about 4-6 seconds after his death the server immediately went down and has been reset since then. This isn't the first time when an admin has reset a server after he's been killed to prevent looting and overall ragequit, kinda ridiculous.

Toxin can u tell us a time?

Please add it into the first post.

Also: how do u know it was him?

any evidence?

Please note: i just want u to give all informations you have ;) I dont wanted to attack you

Thanks for not attacking me like that other guy who I would strongly believe is that admin that resetted that server. Why would someone come off like that out of nowhere cursing me telling me I have no reason to be reporting people when thats what this part of the forums are for! I am sure that admin was using hacked weapons! Thats why he resetted the server. He was in ghillie suit too. He edited his post so he wouldn't come off as he first did ......

Edited by toxin232323
  • Like 1

He said some stuff about theres no reason for me to report what happened here and called me some names and told me to get a life ect... Hopefully a dayz server admin can look at edits...

Toxin,

Could you repost this on Server - General? It would be better suited there.

Toxin,

Could you repost this on Server - General? It would be better suited there.

Alright I did it

So let me get this clear: you shot a guy and after that restart happened? i killed so many people just before servers restarted i cant even count... So all of them where admins? You can't be serious...

• Like 1

Who can restart the server that quickly anyway? 4-5 seconds is extremely fast.

I am sure no servers reset at 10:20. They usually reset at intervals of 30 minutes or on the hour

Servers can restart at whatever interval the admin specifies.

This is a reporting section for stupid fucks like him why are you even saying that are you that player?

You're just being really rude now. This thread is a great example of jumping to conclusions. It was probably a coincidental, so please stop freaking out because you couldn't loot the guy's corpse.

• Like 1

I just killed a player named GhostHawx and he resetted the whole server everyone got kicked from it. I have many other people that was with me when this happened. I am getting tired of admins abusing servers like this its getting outrageous and some how needs to be controlled

time 10:20ish central american time...

I know it was him because right after I killed him the whole server froze and reset like mili second after I finished the kill with one last shot.

All of the people I have killed at that airfield to day all of their bodys are GONE!!! He was climbing the airtower at that field when i shot him and he started to bleed then he got to the top and started rolling and I shot him in the face... Then a red thing in the screen had a timer going up saying no connection 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ect.... I looked at my router and it wasn't my internet connection. I then look back at the server and everyone is gone!! Next thing I know whos the first person back in the server while I am refreshing it.... GhostHawx.

Im not the admin and it was the normal restart. wasnt me hoss, and stop making it out like youre good with the gun. it was me on the tower, you did kill me, you ghosted three times to do it but i never left the server. surprised you didnt run out of ammo shooting like you did. so, stop ghosting, im not the admin, and man up.

• Like 1

You edited your post cause you are GhostHawx your such a fucking noob

IT WAS ME ON THE AIRFIELD! HE DID KILL ME! I AM NOT THE ADMIN.

It wasn't Ghosthawx, he is not an admin, and US1169 has been unstable as hell for the last 24-hours with frequent server resets, disappearing vehicles and tents, huge amounts of lag, and possible hackers executing murder scripts on random players. Heck, I logged off just before noon today -- alive and well, and logged back on around 12:30PM only to be instantly teleported over to debug forest and then back to my original location, followed by seeing my death notification in the bottom left corner of the screen while still in game and walking/running around with a broken leg and a wiped inventory -- go figure.

Simple fact is, this server is a disaster and highly unstable and what you experienced is just a coincidence of such.

• Like 1

Who can restart the server that quickly anyway? 4-5 seconds is extremely fast.

Servers can restart at whatever interval the admin specifies.

You're just being really rude now. This thread is a great example of jumping to conclusions. It was probably a coincidental, so please stop freaking out because you couldn't loot the guy's corpse.

You should of read what he posted which was cursing me out calling me names on this thread. the 2nd guy to post edited what he said

Edited by toxin232323

So out of the blue he just comes to look on the forums to see if he got reported yeah sure bullshit

It wasn't Ghosthawx, he is not an admin, and US1169 has been unstable as hell for the last 24-hours with frequent server resets, disappearing vehicles and tents, huge amounts of lag, and possible hackers executing murder scripts on random players. Heck, I logged off just before noon today -- alive and well, and logged back on around 12:30PM only to be instantly teleported over to debug forest and then back to my original location, followed by seeing my death notification in the bottom left corner of the screen while still in game and walking/running around with a broken leg and a wiped inventory -- go figure.

Simple fact is, this server is a disaster and highly unstable and what you experienced is just a coincidence of such.

You are completely wrong! Just backing him up..... I was on that server with 7 other guys for hours and hours over 5 hours with them at that airfield and your telling me that server has issues no your completely wrong!

The dude's not an admin on that or any other server. Whatever happened had nothing to do with anything he's able to do. Hopefully whoever does admin US1169 can step forward and clear this up for you.

• Like 1

and whos attracking whom here? seriously? stop crying, server hoppers get no respect. if you didnt lie someone would take you seriousluy. you think i reset for loot? i already got back everything i lost camp raiding. it aint about the loot. its about guys like you, sever hoppers, ruining the game for those of us that play on the same servers constantly due to established bases, vehicles, good teammates, etc.... then some serverhopper comes along, spawns in, gets pinged at, leaves then comes back in way out of the area and shoots a survivor. i wish i was the server admin, then i could prove youre a sever hopping hiding in the bushes alt f4 liar. get over it. only one crying is you.

You are completely wrong! Just backing him up..... I was on that server with 7 other guys for hours and hours over 5 hours with them at that airfield and your telling me that server has issues no your completely wrong!

and after hours and hours of play.....server restarts........ point proven. go play cod.