Sign in to follow this  
DJ_Chugz

US199 Hacked!!!!!!!

US199 hosted by redmoonx has been hacked!! warthhog flew over and about 10 minutes later all players teleported to a radio tower and we all suddenly had AS50's in our hands! I couldnt find where to report this so I am posting here.

free end-game gear? stop crying

I dont want free end game gear, I want to play a game they way it was intended to play

Was on that server tonight and saw the A-10. I really hope the server admin will do something about this. I haven't been able to find a server that is hacker free and in a time zone I want.

Also found a chopper and from reading rockets posts no new choppers should be spawning and this one was new in a spawn point.

Was on that server tonight and saw the A-10. I really hope the server admin will do something about this. I haven't been able to find a server that is hacker free and in a time zone I want.

Also found a chopper and from reading rockets posts no new choppers should be spawning and this one was new in a spawn point.

So was it redmoons US199 or mine? you flame my server and say you were on this one get your stuff right kid.