Sign in to follow this  
brentp (DayZ)

Playing Sniper In Elektro Till Helicopter Ruins It

Finally I get to Shoot some people from a roof top. I waited for a while to kill the first 5 guys before I was killed from a sniper myself. Then I came back and shot some more guys till this helicopter comes and takes me out.

[media]http://youtu.be/NXZas4I4Ris

• Like 1

Shooting people in Electro? sounds fun son.

It is actually lol

Also IMO the hospital roof is a better spot for sniping, there's that little wall that basically keeps you safe from other playes down below if you prone,

Shooting people in Electro? sounds fun son.

It was. for the most part I'm the one getting snipped so I wanted to see what It felt like to be shooting

It is actually lol

Also IMO the hospital roof is a better spot for sniping, there's that little wall that basically keeps you safe from other playes down below if you prone,

Thanks for the tip :)

was up on that roof 2 nights ago the little wall covers you from snipers in the hills aswell till you crouch to fire, Was killed by someone with a hatchet who had god mode.... dumped 3 1911 mags into him before he killed me... hackers are even worse than us bandits.... they ruin EVERYONES fun XD

Wow. Third Person sniper on an easy server. Totally epic.

/sarcasm

It wasn't easy level you would have seen circles around the zombies. check again

Shooting people for fun? Bro that kinda ruins the game... I mean, I understand seeing someone 2 meters away that you kill in order to survive, taking his loot, but killing other survivors for fun? ,,,

Shooting people for fun? Bro that kinda ruins the game... I mean, I understand seeing someone 2 meters away that you kill in order to survive, taking his loot, but killing other survivors for fun? ,,,

I know but I get killed most of the time just tried it out wont be the last

was up on that roof 2 nights ago the little wall covers you from snipers in the hills aswell till you crouch to fire, Was killed by someone with a hatchet who had god mode.... dumped 3 1911 mags into him before he killed me... hackers are even worse than us bandits.... they ruin EVERYONES fun XD

Hackers suck