Zyitox

Looking for group, 16yo or older, us east coast.

Welcome,

My name is Jon or Zyitox(Zzz-Eye-Tau-X), and I have been playing DayZ for around 5 days now. My longest survival time is 2 days.I usually play in USA 245 Chicago because I have the best FPS there.

I'm looking to take my DayZ experience to the next level. To do this I would like to find a mature group of players at least 16 years or older because I myself am 18.

If you would like to make a group please contact me via Skype. My skype will be posted at the bottom.

I have my own Team Speak server to use, this cuts down on cpu usage for everyone.

I am willing to change server at any given time, as well as play with people from the UK and other parts of Europe(Denmark).

I live in Maine so my ping is usually around 20-30 east coast, 40-50 central, 50-100 west coast, and 60-100 UK.

My Team Speak IP will be given to you if you message me over skype.

Thanks for your time.

• Like 2

I would like to join I'm 17 from Cali tho and a chill person but I am pretty good at the game and want to join you.

Edited by Nullibicty

Your name is similar to mine, I like it.

I could say the same :P

Added you on Skype, I need a teammate as well, only... I'm more inexperienced than you guys... Just got the game today. I am 19 by the way.

it's nice to see a fellow mainer on these forums (;

i'm one of the officers in ]TPG[ and we run US106 (NJ3) [i ping 25 - 45 to our server from the midcoast].

we're a group of mature, like-minded and experienced gamers who enjoy group play in dayz, and we're looking for more people to add to our ranks. we have a public teamspeak (209.222.93.90), and i'd encourage you to hop in our server and ts3 and check us out.

hope to see you, or anyone else, there!

Edited by ctrl-alt-DESTROY!