Sign in to follow this  
bilski

VIDEO - Hacker Caught Red Handed...

Hey guys,

I happen to run into a hacker today and caught him on video.. He killed me twice on the shore, which seemed to be legit. Soon after when I was further north on my 3rd spawn, he appeared in front of me and started talking... He spawned a truck and a motorcycle as well as a AS50 TWS and ammo.. I started recording... His in game name is "DFZT Rework"

Logs were being deleted as the Admin was looking for his GUID... We thought a server restart might catch him in the log as he logged back in.. Problem was.. He never came back... Here is what I did with the hacked items..

Hopefully this will help get him...

• Like 1

Post this in the Cheater Report section of the forum. Nice vids man

Thanks, I posted it there as well

That`s pretty cool dude, killing yourself so the hacked stuff is gone!.

I would destroyed it without killing myself, but still :)

Try to load hacked gun into stock backpack, gun vanishes! (does this for any item if there is not enough slots in backpack - primary requires 10 slots, which the patrol does not have)

Doesn't the respawn leave a lootable corpse behind? Or does the hacked gun disappear from your inventory if you respawn?

Yes it does leave a lootable corpse behind.. I was pretty far north in the middle of the woods somewhere.. No one will find it, not even me.. Regardless server reset for the night will despawn the body anyways.. Hackers are getting out of control.. Pretty much everyday I notice more and more hackers... I was reading that Dayz will now be tracking ALT+F4's from the hive now to stop death dodgers.. I would rather then get hackers then people who use exploits.. When hackers spawn a bunch of people into one spot and everyone gets shot, we can't ATL+F4 without getting logged..