Hi,

I tried find posts like mine, but i didn't find anyone.. so

I would like add spawns to your own tent...

Simple.. when you find a tent and place them for example near to forest... it could be good when you die, to respawn here.. i think it's not bad idea (my opinion)... maybe it forces the players to build their own camps with the things what they save there... later you can fortify your camp with a wire and place there a fireplace ...

And i think it could be possible when i load a character from dataservers, the tent or camp could load too or i dont know how it could work

It will be abused.. In 2 ways.

People can put the tent , for example near the NW airfield and just spawn there and kill who ever comes there...

Second way is for example , me camping and waiting for you to spawn and then killing you over and over again..It is a good idea but it needs more thinking.

Maybe is it was a house you can build, but to collect all of the things you need ton of stuff and 5people to work on it in same time for it to be made .

First way I understand... yep that could be a problem..

Second way how you describe... one nice and quick solution.. disconnect and join to another server ? :) ... and if you are there with a friend, then it could be a problem, yes.. but its up to the situation and the players..