Sign in to follow this  
cameron_kirkwood@hotmail.com

I found a cheater he was duping stuff

Hey I found this idiot caleld tyler he was cheating stuff in the game like NVG'S and vehicals he also just killed me becasue I made him look like a retard Please dayz staff ban this guy I dont know what his username on steam was So I have no idea how you can ban this idiot but he was just on DE208 And hew as using some sort of hacks I tried to contact the admin but no avail the scripts he was running didnt show up on the server....

You're going to need some sort of proof like a screenshot or a video.

• Like 1

It actualy only allows yuo to have your age changed once funny thing is thats when you register I miss clicked but still its enar my real age 17 when you are clearly lieing also ive got a few screen shots that im sending to dayz staff about your camps and all the hacked weps etc have fun <3 seeing that you are trying to troll people who have no idea whats wrong tut tut people these dayz

You're going to need some sort of proof like a screenshot or a video.

I would also like for him to elaborate on how he made tyler:

look like a retard

• Like 1

It actualy only allows yuo to have your age changed once funny thing is thats when you register I miss clicked but still its enar my real age 17 when you are clearly lieing also ive got a few screen shots that im sending to dayz staff about your camps and all the hacked weps etc have fun <3 seeing that you are trying to troll people who have no idea whats wrong tut tut people these dayz

he miss clicks 7 ages over his 'actual' age which isnt 17..lol your funny keep the lie train going and why dont you post your imaginary pictures here i would really like to see them.

***EDIT***: LOL hes '17' remember look at the bottom part of this thread http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/36967-starting-a-bandit-group-for-pro-players/#entry351513

Edited by Talentz
  • Like 1

he miss clicks 7 ages over his 'actual' age which isnt 17..lol your funny keep the lie train going and why dont you post your imaginary pictures here i would really like to see them.

***EDIT***: LOL hes '17' remember look at the bottom part of this thread http://dayzmod.com/f...rs/#entry351513

You realy do have no life stop cheating im just getting the pictures now and ive got fraps to show even more proof you were hacking etc any ways night night kiddie sleep tight!

You realy do have no life stop cheating im just getting the pictures now and ive got fraps to show even more proof you were hacking etc any ways night night kiddie sleep tight!

I am starting to guess you are just butt hurt, seeing you lied about your age you might be lying about this too.

• Like 1

still no FRAPS or pictures ='(