Sign in to follow this  
blud

Thermal scope on L85A2 changed?

Did a search and saw no info on this being changed,but as of yesterday my L85 has gone from a red background to white thermal sigs to a black background with white thermal sigs now.Anyone else notice this also?

This happened to me on my other PC; when I messed around with video settings it seemed to have changed back. I'm not sure if it was a fluke thing, a server test thing, or what else; I don't have the L85 anymore so I couldn't tell ya.

Ooo, this'll be interesting :)

Gonna test this out, I would prefer the red and bright red, but the white and black would be just as interesting to look at.

I messed around with the as-50 TWS in the Armory and personally, I prefer the red simply because you have more sense of your surroundings as compared to the black where you don't see anything but black and white heat sigs.But i guess for balancing sake it may have been done this way.

Mine went to normal view (no NV/thermal), to b/w thermal, to NV, to "red" thermal (4 viewing modes!) .. i dunno why, but when i relogged they were gone (only the normal 2: NV/thermal red were working).

hmm wonder if it's just glitched out for me then.

My L85s still work normal - one mode is regular NV and the other is thermal with red=cold, white = hot

Same here man, I last played at around 6 am EST

a server restart fixed it,it's back to red.

This just happened to me because of a hacker.

The server was nighttime ... then suddenly it was daytime.. and the thermal scope went to black/white.

Hacking in this game is getting insane.

Had it once on my L85 on the first scope in after logging in, NV was completely black and Thermal was Black/White. Fixed itself after scoping out and back in.

it's really useful when there's day light.. if anyone wants to know how to do it just ask :P

I had this happen to me a few times, also caused the NV option to show daytime, see pic:

1zz1g1w.jpg

The L85 sight goes nuts when you pick up a range finder or use the range finder's NV.

You can see that when your L85 turns into a "normal" scope, your Range finder gets thermal.

I would actually love for it to go black/white heat mode.

I'm colourblind so it does my eyes with the red background (i cant make ANYTHING but heat sources out). Black and white gives me much more awareness of surroundings.

I would actually love for it to go black/white heat mode.

I'm colourblind so it does my eyes with the red background (i cant make ANYTHING but heat sources out). Black and white gives me much more awareness of surroundings.

That's easy, while in first person and l85 on hand, drop your binoculars and pick it up. Then you have normal view and thermal (black/white)

• Like 2