Sign in to follow this  
DahBunny

Dat feel bro.... dat feel, i got the down on mah luck blues...

(This is a true story, intended to be read in a sterotypical black blue's artist voice in a three beat rythem)

I was traveling to stary, when i settle apon, A crashed heli, I was having fun.

But in moment, I touched that Fal, wasted dem zombies, and i moved on,

I began to travel, A'lil north, I knew i was lonely, The only player on, when i glance across.

Between me and Ai(iii)rfield, Another heli, i snuck in quiet, i was out of sight, I found a beauty.

A'big ol cannon, of british design, firing NATO more powerfull, it was almost a war crime.

So i turned around, and headed home, i needed No toys, so i left them barracks alone.

Heading south, i punch up that menu, I see three brothers joined, while i expect no friendl(llll)ys i ment no ill intent.

So as i stumbled, throught the bush, i walked into the field, always was quiet, untill he showed.

He appeared out of no where, right in front of my eye(eeee)s, A brother stood so tall, nothing would hurt him.

then i was gone, his rifle stomped like thunder, repeated shots, like a machinegun, and i lost my gun.

More of the story kids, don't attached, It takes one brother, and some mad hax, to strip you clean.

So my brothers, this lonely tail, is more tale, When get good guns people will hunt you down.

Anyhow, how are you all this fine day, despite my loses twenty minutes ago im in good spirits, writing this little peice was fun.

Im not sure if it matched up well with the rythems you've got in your heads, This lonely bunny, is once again dead, Peace.

Edited by DahBunny
  • Like 4

The beans from the sacred tree of Beanitus has been granted to you champion.

intended to be read in a sterotypical black blue's artist voice in a three beat rythem

I call that a bad excuse for a bad writing style.

I call that a bad excuse for a bad writing style.

Bad excuse? i don't need an excuse to write how i wish to write my friend, however if you dislike it feel free to leave my topic