S.T.A.R.S.Delta7

The bleeding wont stop

I have 4 bandages. I got hit and am bleeding. I cannot eat food or bandage myself. what is wrong? Ive lost half my blood in 2 mins

So are you pressing 'G' to open your pack then Right-Click-ing on a Bandage, using the bandage, but still bleeding?

No I havent tried that. I tried dropping a bandage and picking it back up. and using the side menu but I will try the g method.

No it didnt work. I cant stop bleeding and I have tons of gear.

It wont even let me use the bandage.

You're doing it wrong then or you may have just found a bug. Of course, lag is also a possibility here.

A friend of mine was having the same problem, you may want to stay logged off until there's a hotfix or a solution posted on here by Rocket.

[EDIT]

RE: To those with a 'broken inventory/gear' [FIX]

Also check you have the latest dayz_equip

No even though I had 500+ kills. i decided to letmyself die to restart now I ran into the same problem with this new character.

Redownload 1.5.8.2 you are using 1.5.8.1 it doesn't let you click them.

You might have just found a bug, respawning just adds to the fun of scavenging for new items and survivors. Although I can see it being fustrated at 500 zombie kills and countless hours leading to nothing.

Had problems too. I also broke my legs and died by just trying to craw through a doorway, which was very annoying :/