Sign in to follow this  
Monoxide3009

Server hosting - Stuck at "Wait for host"

We are trying to get our server up and running, and I have looked at every single thread I could find on this situation, none of which offered any help.

The situation:

Trying to host a server, and it is listed in the launcher (I am certain it is white listed, but I have not been able to figure out where to verify that it is for sure.). The problem is, it is listed, but when we all try to join it says wait for host. Under the ArmA II server listing it shows a blank under type and mission, it also says "creating" under status. I am curious if this means something is not set up right, or we still need to wait, or the devs just hate us.

Unfortunately this is all the information I have, since I am not the actual host. I have read a lot of posts on this, helped the host as much as I can, and yet nothing seems to fix the problem. Is there something special that needs to be done that maybe we are overlooking to go from "creating" to "playing"? It also seems weird that there is nothing listed under type and mission, since I normally set DayZ as a filter on the ingame server lists to find a spot to play.

I know I have little info, but if anyone could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I dont even know if I need to say that what you stated is about the same as asking "is it plugged in?"