Sign in to follow this  
wing.03@live.co.uk

Admin Abuse : DayZ - GB #00 (1.7.2.3/95251) [VET][GMT+1] Multiplay :: DayZ :: UK :: Bretts Server

Hello, I'd like to report a case of admin abuse:

Me ([bP] Wing) - and my clan mate under the name of [bp] and a friend called 'Carnage' were driving around, when I foolishly bailed out the car (GAZ Grey) at about 105...

this caused me to die, so I was running to a town for my clan member to pick me up.

In this time My clan member spotted another vehicle in the distance and quickly drove off road to ambush them...

This car was the vehicle of Brett (server Owner) and his Admin buddy (Bubba)

My clan member said he managed to hit the vehicle a few times, aiming mainly for the tyres, and decided that after they drove away, he would re-saddle and come pick me up...

I was then kicked from the server...

So was my clan member...

Carnage was not.

this happened repeatedly, which means we can no longer get our vehicle back nor my gear...

Carnage was covering the vehicle for us to get back online (While we were getting booted).

The admins now have 4 sets of night vision, an assortment of weapons and range finders thanks to the ability that they can't play fairly...

Obviously, we can't provide, as none of us were recording at the Time... But we're just warning.

Brett and Bubba, are abusing their powers out right... Not by doing server restarts, but by kicking us and banning us so that we can no longer play to retrieve our items...

Do you have any screenshots or video of any of this?

I can easily go onto the server to show that I keep getting kicked, but Its hard to show that i've been kicked multiple times from screen shots, and my PC is hardly good enough to run DayZ let alone record... I'm sorry i didn't manage to get any recorded footage... =/ but the events happened quite literally 5 minutes before I posted, and I even attempted to contact the Admin via lobby chat, but got no response and just another boot... What could be done possibly for me to help this case?

Explain how you had ghillie suits when they were not in the game then.

If you've noticed we've been having a lot of trouble with hackers recently, and suspected that people ambushing us with ghillie suits on were hackers.

If you're not, then we apologise, honest mistake.

From your mates body, who we killed, he had an AS50, NV goggles, range finder etc on him.

If you want to further discuss this, add me on Skype. I've sent a PM to you

Edited by TractorFiend

Explain how you had ghillie suits when they were not in the game then.

If you've noticed we've been having a lot of trouble with hackers recently, and suspected that people ambushing us with ghillie suits on were hackers.

If you're not, then we apologise, honest mistake.

We haven't died in a long time, and when we do we have an assortment of items stored in tents on a variety of servers. (E.g Ghillie suits)

Also, let me explain, that If I were to hack in items, I definitely wouldn't of spawned myself a GAZ considering that they're pretty rubbish....

You can't ban players on sight if they have ghillie suits without even explaining why the ban was and letting them justify, that's just rude.

Hey, I cn understand your point about haxers. How ever, The haxers I have seen tend to spawn in a weapon and ammo and thats about it. We aree a group of over 10 clan members, we have a huge arsenal of gear over 3 or 4 servers. As50's are everywhere and when you have the number of vehicles we do it's not hard to find them on heli crash sights. We just left another server due to a number of haxers tping every 1 and slaying them.

Was told your server was ok so it's a shame this has happened. 1 way to solve this would be to drop the vehicle (both) some where with their gear in and let them know where it is to collect without shooting them. We really enjoy this game and appreciate server hosts, so we wouldn't want to fall out. As for guilli suits, easily found in tents. ;)