gammofly

I suggest you don't mess with me

Heres why

lol you play with tags and can just look at stuff to rangefind.

Ooooo. Impressive!

I suggest cutting your mic next time in the fraps options. It's a bit annoying hearing your nose squeak.

I'm not exactly sure what there is here to.... not mess with? Nearly every DayZ player doesn't take the time to aim and shoot, at least you sorta did? Recently i've taken down a group of 13 Spaniards got a nice MK 48 from it. (Easier to play by your self then in a group.)

Edited by Sir.Grimm

I hope Valec was beeing sarcastic...

No no, i'm truly impressed!

The fact that he never dropped a frag grenade at his feet, killing him instantly, is extremely impressive.

• Like 1

Aww.. you silly bastard.. I see wut yew did thar put a video 'suggesting' not to mess with you in the DayZ Suggestions - Fucking ADORABLE!

• Like 2

Those who are doubting my abilities clearly didn't see me take out that bandit with only an axe.

Aww.. you silly bastard.. I see wut yew did thar put a video 'suggesting' not to mess with you in the DayZ Suggestions - Fucking ADORABLE!

Ha. Nice catch and agreed.

Please don't pollute the suggestion forum with your epeen needs, this is not the place for a thread like this, we get more then our share of nonsense everyday with people not capable of using a simple search function or even reading the rules in regards to the topics they make. This is of a whole different level though, and i can't even understand what you thought when you decided to actually put this in the suggestion forum.

Don't post this in the suggestions thread. Instead you can post your video link in the Bandit Campfire section, under DayZ General.

Thanks.

Edited by jordNZ