Sign in to follow this  
LashUberAlles

Veteran player streaming new character

Hey guys, to all the noobs out there that just cant seem to get a good start check out my stream, im an experienced DayZ player and i decided to start over and stream my experience! Feel free to hop in and ask questions and watch as i get progressively better gear and how i do it!

Twitch.tv/LashUberAlles

Edited by LashUberAlles
  • Like 1

Hey guys, to all the noobs out there that just cant seem to get a good start check out my stream, im an experienced DayZ player and i decided to start over and stream my experience! Feel free to hop in and ask questions and watch as i get progressively better gear and how i do it!

Twitch.tv/LashUberAlles

Don't you think that someone can see your stream and kill you after ?

lol - just saw you get pwned on that ladder.

I don't know why you were telling them where you were. You gave them way to much info imoa.

lol - just saw you get pwned on that ladder.

I don't know why you were telling them where you were. You gave them way to much info imoa.

Bad trip, eh?

I don't get why you'd be up for streaming DayZ haha, wouldn't it be death after death by a greifer watching your stream?

i have all my info covered, and if you payed attention to the stream you would of learned why i went after those guys >.>

I don't get why you'd be up for streaming DayZ haha, wouldn't it be death after death by a greifer watching your stream?

By your logic, nobody should stream Day Z and thus nobody would be able to watch it live.

If someone is bored enough to sit there, watch someone play for long enough to get a brief idea as to where they are, hunt them down then subsequently kill them - that's their problem. In the end, it just makes for a better stream when the going gets tough.

-MONSTER

[EDIT: Fixing my bad spelling.]

Edited by M O N S T E R
  • Like 1

i have all my info covered, and if you payed attention to the stream you would of learned why i went after those guys >.>

No, I watched it and I would have gone after them too, although for different reasons (not just to kill them, I just wouldn't want to be running around Cherno while some randoms are popping off rounds everywhere).

I was just saying that, you knew they were in the area. If you hadn't made contact and you hadn't told them exactly where you were, you might have gotten the jump on them.

That's all.

I watched it for a while. Pretty good stream.

• Like 1