Sign in to follow this  
mattdbx@yahoo.com

Looking for EXPERIENCED ADDICTS to play with

I see a lot of threads looking for people to join a team, and that's cool, but I'm looking for something more. I'm looking for fellow addicts that don't mind indulging themselves in this game for hours on end. I want people I can play with at the unholy hours of the night I often play through, and with sleep schedules that are hanging on for dear life. I want to be able to wake up and know that I have people that are also awake and willing to play. I have a couple friends that I play with but they do unthinkable things, like play for an hour then go play WoW, or COD, or browse Reddit (Shudder).

Requirements: Must have a working knowledge of the game, must be 16+, I'm not going to say how long you should have played the game, but when I say experienced I mean reliable in a gun-fight, and non-nooby. If you aren't any of those things you will be removed from the enclave of addicts!

So. If you're a fellow addict and you don't care about admitting it to yourself, and you want (a) down-to-earth, fun, mature teammate(s) then hit me up on Skype: Mattthornz.

I'm looking for a group like this also adding to skype.

nvm mind ur picture on skype says a lot.....#self angry troll with deep anger issues jealously problems ugly and disturbingly socially awkward.

Edited by Nullibicty

Where you from? Self im from sweden and looking for someone to group up with ive got atleast 5 other gamers playing but some of them rarely play like in your case so i need someone to play with Add me on skype :tretes14 =)

Im a Regular player not veteran or expert but i know what you need to know.

Im 16 1/2

And yes no matter how painfull it is to say im a addict xD planing on gaming through the whole night... ^^

I'm down. My sleep schedule is more ridiculous than you can imagine. Really, I don't have one.

Anywho, my skype is RaidenBraydenk.

Just a side note, but that guy that thought your skype picture was actually you is retarded. He's obviously not an addict, because that picture is old as hell and he would've seen it if he was the kind of person you're looking for. He also doesn't seem too bright in general.

I'm down. My sleep schedule is more ridiculous than you can imagine. Really, I don't have one.

Anywho, my skype is RaidenBraydenk.

Just a side note, but that guy that thought your skype picture was actually you is retarded. He's obviously not an addict, because that picture is old as hell and he would've seen it if he was the kind of person you're looking for. He also doesn't seem too bright in general.

Yeah I can say the same for you brobro you seem a little tense billy go fuck you dogs or something.