Sign in to follow this  
Kriticalfury

Looking for Long term loyal players.

Hello all like the title says we are a community looking to involve more active/long term players into our community, we always have people on and we have strong teamwork, and tactics if your interested in joining us whether your new or experienced we invite you to join

We offer Ventrilo

Good helpful players

Teamwork

Soon to have a server

We dont want you if you fight for gear

We dont want you if you whine or rage.

Thats about it in a nutshell, if your interested in joining us add me through steam, name is Kriticalfury.

Edited by Kriticalfury
  • Like 1

I have found myself lacking people to play with everyday this past week.

I would be up for joining you guys, however I don't have Ventrilo. (Downloading it will not be a problem however)

I'll nudge you on Steam to see if you're all good.

This sounds interesting, I'm always on steam so hit me up there, StormbringerGT is my username. I usually play support roles in games such as medics and engineers and what not. Always looking to do some co-op!

Hey i cant add you on steam at the moment, it wont let me for some reason, but im interested in joining. If you could, Please add me on steam, or Skype.Steam Name is: SirFearz , Skype Name is: Sir Fear

Edited by Sir Fear

add me on steam mf_machiavelli. i run with a group atm but getting a little bored as they never really do anything.

Hello all like the title says we are a community looking to involve more active/long term players into our group, we always have people on and we have strong teamwork, if your interested in joining us whether your new or experienced we want you.

We offer Ventrilo

Good helpful players

Teamwork

Soon to have a server

We dont want you if you fight for gear

We dont want you if you whine or rage.

Thats about it in a nutshell, if your interested in joining us add me through steam, name is Kriticalfury.

Hi, I have steam but don't yet know how to add people (didn't they say earlier it wasn't working?). I don't have skype, would I need it? I'm only interested in survival and violence for self defence, I'm not interested in killing innocents. I can play regularly. I am inexperienced and willing to learn. Quick to learn, hard working and friendly. I'm looking for people who want to take the time to help show me the ropes and help each other. :)

Also, am in the UK and can play quite a few hours per day. Sorry but what is ventrilo? Thanks.

Edited by Sula

Steam: Soloran

Time Zone: GMT -7

Time Avail.: Afternoons and nights, mostly everyday.

I will def be down to play with some loyal players. will use ventrilo if needed.

just add me on steam, send a message and we can start from there.

Hit me up:

Steam: Theo.VII

Time Zone: GMT -8 (East Coast, USA)

Time Avail.: Doesn't sleep.