Sign in to follow this  
RisingDragonFist

New, looking for 1 or 2 players to survive with

Hey guys, I'm a new player. Started playing about 10 days ago, real time. I could use an ally or three. I'm looking to play as a survivor, but I'm not against being a bandit at all. My experience consists of about... 5 lives? Haven't lived mroe than a day or two yet.

First life consisted of sneaking around a city and getting mauled.

Second life consisted of me sprinting along the coast (probably west of Cherno) and not finding a city, so I respawned.

Third life consisted of me looking up some stuff on the dayz wiki. Looting cherno and escaping into the woods before meeting up with my IRL friends. I ended up starving to death from not having any more cans of beans and not being able to find a hunting knife.

My forth life was me going to loot Cherno but being taken out by a sniper.

And now my current life. I've looted Cherno, Got lots of loot, but having trouble finding a decent gun.

If you are interested (you can be a beginner or an expert) message/add me on steam RisingDragonFist

I plan on playing later tonight and will be online for quite a few hours. Hope to hear from someone.

Edited by RisingDragonFist

mikeyg steam xdvs099x dont have a mic but been playing for a week now. getting good at surviving alone game is better when you play with others

I'll work with you. I'm quite new to the game. I have an Enfield and an 1866.

I'll try to add you and we can talk from here.

I do not currently have a mic, but will be getting one soon. I worked with players before in other games.

hay there's about 15 of us that play on all different server's for now. but we are waiting for our server to be set up. but you are welcome to join us on ts 98.174.191.242 we are 19+ only

WE ARE GOOD GUY'S WE TRY TO HELP WHEN WE CAN.