thebitburner

All players teleported to one location and killed

Just try and make the best of it. Booze helps :P

• Like 1

haha Haufer TRUE!!!

Yeah Eric I would think "teleporting" would be easy to detect. That's just crazy you ended up way off the map...and how hard would that be to detect? lol. I REALLY like this game. But I have concerns about what I've heard about the future of the project. I've heard that It will be standalone but still ARMA2 engine. It's obvious that DayZ has sold more copies of ARMA2 than ARMA2 could. To be honest this is the most action this engine has seen ever. So it's really vulnerable IMO. Lot's of attention means more hackers finding exploits (Probably something that's never been done for ARMA2 much), we all know that, but we all know how hackers can ruin a game too if it is not dealt with quickly. I hope they find a way to detect these sorts of hacks. I can deal with being shot by an aimbot...what's new. But this is three much. That's one more then too much.

This teleporting problem...when Rocket implements anti-alt-F4 features, this is going to become even worse...

I was just about to say the same thing. alt f4 is really the only chance at living in one of these teleports

• Like 1