Sign in to follow this  
HamTheBacon

Why?!?!?!

Why the hell does everyone freak out when they find a broken ass tractor in the ass end of nowhere. Everytime i play with a friend we run into one of these things and immediately my friends freaking out and tell me the same thing "If we fix it up it will be useful" no it wont they are slow loud and only have 1 seat, not to mention easy to get shot on, you have no cover while in them and are suseptable to getting shot, i guess its like they say, Polish a turd, its still a turd.

God damn tractors, man. Always ruining a playa's game.

holy fucking shit I almost shat my pants at this. Hysterical.

I'm sick of all the tractor hate on these forums. You just don't understand the tractors, nobody understands the tractors..

I think Imma have to go find me a tractor.. ;)

I read somewhere if you fix it up it will be useful.

I personally only need one vehicle in DayZ, and that's the 3pm Cherno to Elektro Express. ATV, GAZ, Huey? No thanks, not one of them can touch the exhilarating pace and exultation experienced by rail.

Oh what's that? You've never seen a train in the game? That's because you haven't seen me running around Elektro screaming "Woo-Wooo! Zombey Train son!" on the mic pursued by anywhere upto 30 agrod zombies. Need to get through an area of town without getting shot? Zombie train baby. Nobody shoots you when you have two dozen agrod zombies on your ass, they probably start Fraps. Well it was all just a ruse, a fiendish and cunning plan of mine. Once I'm where I want to be I ditch the zombies and snatch up your shit. Zombie Train: get on my level.