Sign in to follow this  
grantpro

Starting a small team

I have two other people that play with me as well, And they're both RL friends, We wanted to expand. As I just restarted, Anyone with over a week of experience can join. Message me or post here if you would like to join. We play on EU2 at night and sometimes day, but mostly random US servers during the day. They're in the NE Part of the map, in Nizhoyne. We will be traveling far NE to get the PBX, then down SE.

We also require skype and a mic, as we cannot click away typing in local chat. If your going to join, I think we'll be on tonight, Although I think there is maintenance.

Edited by Grantpro

Of course! I'll be on in maybe 45 minutes. I have no clue, as there is a family argument going on at the moment, but I'll add you when I get back on DayZ.

Alright, guys. I'm ready! Anyone that is going to join our small team should add me on skype, and we'll find a server! I'll have to loot the firestation in elektro though, as I have nothing. Try heading east? We're trying to find the PBX and we're going to loot NE!

My skype name is grantsopro