slimlacy

[1.5.8.2] Consistenly loosing my thirst/starvation progress

Date/Time: 1400 Gmt +1 (or 2 PM)

What happened: Logged into 3 different servers within 10 minutes of each other, I keep starting with no progress into my thirst or starvation bars, and immediately start bleeding.

Problem is, I consume goods to prevent it, and they stay consumed even after DC, (and I simply lost connection to the server after some time)

The problem is going to be that i was goign through quite allot of food (3 cans of food and 2 sodas within those 10 minutes)

Note that my char was created post 1.5.8.2, got plently of food, not so much drinkable stuff, and haven't tried on a clean char... since i would have to die to test that.

Where you were: In the middle of a forrest

What you were doing: Just logged on to see the new stuff

*Current installed version: 1.5.8.2

*Server(s) you were on: DE1, DE8 and i think the last one was EU11, not sure, could be 17

*Your system specs:

Got a i7 2630QM

GeForce GT 540M, 1 GB VRAM

4 GB DDR3 RAM

*Timeline of events before/after error: Eh? all happened pretty quickly after each other.

I had the same problem when switching servers. I came only in one server, noticed my hunger and thirst, so I immediately took some food and my last drink. Almost immediately I manually disconnected as the group I was going to play with decided to change servers due to performance issues.

Joining another server, I was very hungry and thirsty again, however, the waterbottle I consumed earlier was also empty! Like it saved me drinking the bottle, but not saving the restored thirst values.

I will see if this problem persists next time I change server, by first restoring hunger/thirst and then checking my food/drink supplies.

Having the similar issues. Using 1.5.8.2, in the woods. Cannot right click on icon to eat or drink any. Lossig blood.

I spawned wounded, thirsty and hungry after logging out perfectly healthy last night. I was not bleeding, and my food/water counters were both green. When I finally got it, I had lost 4k blood, and obviously lost the food and water I was forced to consume.

Please fix. I can handle death by players and zombies, but from an annoying bug? No thank you. I'd rather stay logged out until it's fixed.

Well after writing this thread, i gave the game some rest (Who am i kidding, I had to go to work)

Played when i got home, and it had saved my progress with the starvation and thirst, so it seems mine fixed itself after playing some time on the server before going to work.

So far i have been unable (and lucky) to reproduce the bug.

Could be because of the update, and if you don't play for long enough, it doesn't fully update everything with your char (like getting some parts corrupted, and then compensating, which ends up in us being thirsty and hungry to the point were we are dying) Though that sounds somewhat impossible, eighter its a good save, or a bad save.. and 1 minute or 20 should also not effect how well it saves, so doubt that that is actually the reason, but i am no tech wiz!

Replying to this thread with a similar experience (mods prefer deleting my threads over acknowledging the bug)

Spawning in random locations after dying or joining, with random temperature/blood/hunger/hydration. Not spawning in normal spawn locations, rather in the middle of towns/guard towers. 90% of the time I spawn in hourglass mode, and I can't even use the ESC key. (Seriously, get rid of this shitty system)

I hopped servers 3 times, killed myself 20-odd times, got some other people to shoot me just to be sure. It looks like the database is fucking up.