Sign in to follow this  
Snuggling

Looking for a partner, to help a semi noob

Hey, I just recently got DayZ, played it for almost a solid week now. I have got a grasp of the main idea etc, I know some tips and tricks and watched a lot of videos on how to make it through this tough world. Any who, if anybody would like to partner and do this duo it would be greatly appreciated.

Steam ID: NumberOneNA

Thanks

Hi, i would like to join ! But i'm a semi noob too, just have the game for a week too now. Also watched a lot of vids. Maybe we can learn togheter and find some great wapons ? Let me know !

Hi, i would like to join ! But i'm a semi noob too, just have the game for a week too now. Also watched a lot of vids. Maybe we can learn togheter and find some great wapons ? Let me know !

Ya for sure just add me on steam

Do you think I can join too? I got quite a bit of experience, Been playing for several weeks. Steam: Nyyocom

I'd like to join too- I've been playing by myself for a week and it's amazing but worthless if there's no one to laugh and share the adventure with

I'd like to join too- I've been playing by myself for a week and it's amazing but worthless if there's no one to laugh and share the adventure with

Sure just add me on steam and msg me on it

You guys should sign up for the Ghost Response Team..

We're a friendly bunch and we'll help you get started.

http://dayzgrt.enjin.com/forum

Give it a shot!

You can also add me: Cyanyde420 on Steam! :)

Edited by Cyanyde

Will do- I'm going to try and watch Dark Night Rises tonight but after that I'll send you an invite!! btw I dunno if you guys have found good loot spots but so far I've found 2-3 guns every time I go to the medical camp just south of the airstrip but north of the road near Balota- last night I found (in each "hunting stand") an MP5, an AK, a double barreled shotgun and an M24 sniper. Only ammo for the AK but still.

Oh whoops, add me if it's cool, taylorgarratt1

I added you on steam just msg me when you are online

I would add u but steam is bugged on my end, my steam ID is: nonwillknow, i got 3 weeks under my belt so i can help ya out a bit :)

i know alot of people have commented here, but i think we could make a big group or have a huge group to just play with on steam, add me Chase9548 on steam and i think we could domiate on DayZ

Add me as well: Steam - R3VERSEVEN

Skype - Steve.Stevenson420

Edited by R3VER