Sign in to follow this  
lman84

Neat camp find

A okay camp find done by our clan, quite a while ago.

nothing really happens i know, if only i would of started recording earlier. The group's reaction and exitment was pretty funny.

Edited by lman84
  • Like 1

I found something like that on a server (not sure which one). I found 3 tents close to the map border. Great loot to be had

what server is this on :) pls tell

There is nothing left in that camp, we looted it dry. The server restarted 2 days after that find and our tent and 2 vehicles dissaperaed, im pretty sure its atlanta 33 though.

did you guys leave the m9sd? lolol

The m9sd isnt as good as some people think. It take 3-4 body shots and the magazines are really hard to find, the m1911 or glock(if you play on night servers) is the way to go.

I found something like that on a server (not sure which one). I found 3 tents close to the map border. Great loot to be had

Yeah when you die just skirt the border of the map and you will find nvg's and cco sd's in camps.

Yeah when you die just skirt the border of the map and you will find nvg's and cco sd's in camps.

Very true, just get a atv and it is a positive chance you will find sometihng. Edited by lman84

why did u take so many jerry cans lol?

Because each each vehicle there takes around 3 to fill up, and theres no point leaving them behind when you've got plenty of space in your vehicles. Edited by lman84
  • Like 2

oh man, that day was awesome. Lol.

That was the happiest day of our DayZ Lives.

Now we are all sorts of loaded up. Ha ha

There is nothing left in that camp, we looted it dry. The server restarted 2 days after that find and our tent and 2 vehicles dissaperaed, im pretty sure its atlanta 33 though.

The m9sd isnt as good as some people think. It take 3-4 body shots and the magazines are really hard to find, the m1911 or glock(if you play on night servers) is the way to go.

you just need to get use to the iron sights and its pretty easy to headshot, it took me awhile to get use to it. its a great gun to have unless you have a silenced primary. whoever says its a bad gun probably cant aim. also if you reload and keep one bullet in your clips when you reconnect to a server they fill the clips so all you need is one clip until they fix that which i thought they said they did a patch or 2 ago.

you just need to get use to the iron sights and its pretty easy to headshot, it took me awhile to get use to it. its a great gun to have unless you have a silenced primary. whoever says its a bad gun probably cant aim. also if you reload and keep one bullet in your clips when you reconnect to a server they fill the clips so all you need is one clip until they fix that which i thought they said they did a patch or 2 ago.

I quit relying on that ammo exploit long time ago as sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. The ammo is my really only big concern on that gun. Another thing youve got to put into play is that i run with a group of around 10 so in terms of being sneaky.... it only happens 30% of the time.