bigbubsjr@gmail.com

I hope the taste of my tears please you

Winchester. Your unbelievable silence and power will be missed. You were my only true friend in the apocalypse.

I just found my first Winchester last night. :(

I just got on, the winchester still works great as far as I can tell.

Its just way louder. Works fine for me. I like it too much to give it up.

Get out Nya, stroking your little wang with your fake military weapons. No only you are lying but you suck at it. Why would you have two of them anyway? So you can akimbo? This is not COD kid. Get out.

Get out Nya' date=' stroking your little wang with your fake military weapons. No only you are lying but you suck at it. Why would you have two of them anyway? So you can akimbo? This is not COD kid. Get out.

[/quote']You're about to look extremely dumb in 10-15 minutes give or take.

I still love my winchester. My aim is pretty damn good with it so i dont care how less of damage it does it still is pretty much head shot everytime.

I actually like it better now. I'm used to clearing towns with my Winchester; now all zombies come in 1 big wave instead of me chasing them around all the time.

Get out Nya' date=' stroking your little wang with your fake military weapons. No only you are lying but you suck at it. Why would you have two of them anyway? So you can akimbo? This is not COD kid. Get out.[/quote']
You're about to look extremely dumb in 10-15 minutes give or take.

No, please Nya. Allow me.

Hey daedrick... LOLUMAD?

:P

my only true friends are my 2 silenced m4's and 2 cco m4's with over 50 mags stockpiled.

lol wow ure so good damn wow im jelus lol

:rolleyes:

Get out Nya' date=' stroking your little wang with your fake military weapons. No only you are lying but you suck at it. Why would you have two of them anyway? So you can akimbo? This is not COD kid. Get out.

[/quote']Tsk' tsk'.

Play smart, play at night, be stealthy, play with a smart group of friends and this game is easy mode.

If you had friends then maybe you could actually progress in the game instead of being stuck on a beach or dead in a street.

44318648.jpg

Lol, what kind of moron would keep two of those? Plus you farmed all these on empty server obviously because of the sheer amount of mags you have.

I have the very same rifle, Ive got it on FULL servers and all my mags for it too. Either way you are a small person for stroking your epeen like that on a forum.

Pathetic.

Lol' date=' what kind of moron would keep two of those? Plus you farmed all these on empty server obviously because of the sheer amount of mags you have.

I have the very same rifle, Ive got it on FULL servers and all my mags for it too. Either way you are a small person for stroking your epeen like that on a forum.

Pathetic.

[/quote']There is a difference between farming and having a semi-large group of people which constantly raid and supply continually comes in. We never lose anything, someone dies, we pick his gear up and bring it back.

Constant NW airfield raids bring in the bulk of our supply and we have been attaining things for weeks. Having multiple weapons ensures that in the unlikely event that you are killed and your supplies are lost/taken you have backups, you don't just find something and not pick it up, you constantly acquire and save.

You have a lot to learn about how this game is played as a team and combined effort.

Lol' date=' what kind of moron would keep two of those? Plus you farmed all these on empty server obviously because of the sheer amount of mags you have.

Pathetic.

[/quote']

His comment started off small and of no harm to anyone, now you're calling him a moron for taking time in collecting all of this stuff? News flash; You're a douche.

His comment started off small and of no harm to anyone' date=' now you're calling him a moron for taking time in collecting all of this stuff? News flash; You're a douche.[/quote']

Sadly, it's not news. We're all aware of it.

;)

His comment started off small and of no harm to anyone' date=' now you're calling him a moron for taking time in collecting all of this stuff? News flash; You're a douche.

[/quote']He's just mad he plays solo because he has no one else to play with and it's always him against the world and he wants to belong somewhere, it's a story as old as time itself.

Anyone who calls someone a moron for having multiple of something extremely valuable in a game like this obviously makes poor game play decisions and doesn't know anything beyond the 28 minute average life expectancy.

That number of mags isn't even that hard to accumulate if an ammo box spawns.

Not to mention 5-10 people in our group constantly bringing things in, stuff fill up rather quickly. This is a solo game which will be defined by structured team work, in the beginning it's a random mess with no hope but the moment you get in with people and work together is the moment whatever server you are in becomes yours basically.

[/quote']

Uncalled for. This guy is an asshole.

Where did all these crazy kids come from? Calling each-other names and shit.

On topic, I will miss my Winny. It served me well during the Bean War.

This is not COD kid. Get out.

No, it's a survival game. Therefore the best chance of survival is finding the best equipment. What's wrong with stockpiling, atleast if he dies he can just travel to his tent, find the weapons in hope they've not been raided already.

Unless you're an old-timer who prefers shit weaponry like the lee-enfield, makarov and the ol' winny.