Sign in to follow this  
majin

The Reason this game is Exciting

I have been playing for about 4 days now. Like all new people the first couple of times playing this game was so very annoying that I almost gave up on it. I didn't understand how to stay alive. I was killed by Zombies so many times before I realized I could just out run most of them. The first few times I ran into other players they were helpful and tried to show me what to do. But of course I had a run in with the evil killers and people who had better guns, better gear and now were hunting humans for fun. The first few times I was killed by another player it was SO ANNOYING! I mean i had just found my first gear: a Winchester, a Chez backpack, a watch, some food and some water, see a guy behind me and before I can react.. BLAM!

So I soon realized that the real foes in this game are the people who will shoot your on the spot and not the Zombies! So i started over, found new gear, out ran zombies and killed a bunch along the way as well. I started out by finding barns, then moving into villages and next big towns. Each time I had to start over I got a bit more risky, moving into bigger and bigger cities to find gear. I found a couple of great people along the way and some new toys as well. Of course the more you get, the more you want and that means you will have to take bigger risks.

I was moving towards an air field and all of a sudden TELEPORT.... Everyone on the server is moved into a hanger in Electro... HACKERS FFS..... I died in the hail of gun fire before I was able to log out, next time ill be more prepared for that stunt. So I lose all my gear and have to start over. This really pissed me off... But the fun I had getting all that gear was really the best part, so I started over with a smile. This game is very addictive the more you play, the better you get and the more wise you become.

So here's the real story of why this game is exciting!

I want gear and fast, so that means I need to hit the hospital, the supermarket and the other buildings to get it... I'm taking the chance, i'm going to Chern!

I get into the city with a Winchester in hand and start to move around, being my first time in the city, I don't know where anything is. I happen across a building that has a glass door and find a 1911, I keep searching. I can hear gun fire in the distance all of a sudden... My heart rates jumps! my experience has taught me, get in and get out so as I come up to another building that I can enter, I plan to hurry with my scavenge. I find a Chez backpack, and some food and a watch. I move upstairs. I can hear lots of gun fire... someone is fighting to the death... it's close and I know I need to hurry up and get outta here. I look over the rooms and find more food, bandages, painkillers, hand guns... Okay I have what I need and that gun fire is getting louder.. time to go!

Thump, Thump, Thump

ITS TOO LATE, they are downstairs!

I am not playing this game as a bad guy, I have let lots of people live that i have encountered before, I would rather find a friend then have to kill someone. But what is this person downstairs? Are they coming to kill me... did they just kill someone else and now hes after me? I find a defensive position, there's a hallway and no other way into the room, I have a very clear shot, I go prone, if he comes up here looking for a fight, hes gonna get one and I am ready!

I type in direct comm "Friendly"

I wait

"Friendly"

still no response

I know hes trying to figure out where I am

"I'm not looking for a fight, but if you come at me Ill kill you!"

"Relax man I'm friendly" The person replies

"okay, I'm Friendly as well, but you can't take any chances"

I'm not stupid, i know people say they are friendly to drop their guard and as soon as your not looking they will kill you. So I move out of the room with my weapon ready.

I run into the gun in the hall and there's a moment where we both don't know how this is gonna turn out.

"There's some gear and a backpack in that room back there" I say

"Thanks"

His name is Harper and he is in fact friendly.... Thank God!

We clear the house and start to move out, we can hear a lot of gun fire in the area and don't want to stay too long. We move towards the fire station and clear it, seems safe in the area but we know someone is near by. We move towards the supermarket, covering each other all the way. Find a dead body and dead zombies... This isn't good. Someone was just here and hes not friendly! We clear the supermarket and clean out the dead body.

We are both on edge! My heart is racing and I LOVE IT!

We move towards a red brick house and dear god another dead survivor. we scout the area quickly and move into get the gear. I hear a gun shot, it was just outside! We both start scanning the windows. Nothing!

"Okay lets get the gear and get outta here!" I say

just as Harper bends down to get some gear.... BLAM he gets shot!

"Hes outside the window i scream over direct comm"

Harper type "I know" and dies.

OH CRAP OH CRAP!!!

I saw him and he saw me.. or did he see me, i'm not waiting around. I dart out of the room and out of the house heading towards him! I'm not letting Harper die in vein. I get out the door... GONE. I run down the side of the house, I run around the fence, I run through the house... I can't find him! I think for a sec and come up with a plan. There are stairs in the house that lead to a locked door, i run up then and go prone facing back down. When he walks into this place I'll get him!

I lay there, my heart is racing, I know hes not gonna leave his fresh kill, i know hes coming back! My gun is shaking.. crap I must have been hit, I was too busy running around to notice if I was hurt and bleeding. I'm not bleeding and I haven't been shot... It's my hand on my mouse... So much adrenaline i'm physically shaking. I take a deep breath and steady my nerves. I know you are coming back.. where are you?

THUMP THUMP THUMP

He just ran in from the other side... Now's my chance!

I move towards the hall and there he is, picking Harper clean like the vulture he is. I aim BANG, I fire my winchester but it hits the door frame. I move again aim at his head, BANG.. damn it hes 2 meters from me and I have missed my chance again! He sees me now, his name is Mike and he fires his double barrel shotgun right at me. BAAAMMM! He misses! I open fire again! BANG

I see the blood.. HIT

he moves to the wall

BANG... HIT I nailed him again.. WHY WONT YOU DIE.

His gun is empty, he switches to his 1911

BANG

BANG

we both fire at the same time and I go down

Then I see "Mike has been Killed" on the screen.

WAIT I'M NOT DEAD, just hurt... damn i'm bleeding bad.. come on wake up!

I wake up bandage..2500 blood left.. damn.

THAT WAS AMAZING!

I quickly open his pack.. take all his food, cooked meat, gear, back pack, blood, pain pills.. this guy was loaded!

I look to Harper... "Sorry buddy"

I take his food and water.

I'm low on life only 4800 now.. but i'm alive.. the screen is grey and I'm in shock.. i need to go!

I run out of the town and into the woods, I made it! I have everything now and Mike got what was coming!

WOW

This game is awesome, I can't believe how amazing it was to live this experience! To all you people out there who have been killed my others, one day you'll be the one who comes out on top and it's an amazing feeling!

• Like 3

Tbh, i don't find the zombies to be any fun in-game.

What i find fun is, shooting people on sight. Although, at first i ask them if i can shoot them - if they say yes i do.

If they don't say no, well i shoot them anyways, but yeah.

I love the game too :)

Tbh, i don't find the zombies to be any fun in-game.

What i find fun is, shooting people on sight. Although, at first i ask them if i can shoot them - if they say yes i do.

If they don't say no, well i shoot them anyways, but yeah.

I love the game too :)

Weird, I checked the profiles of the players that say they like to KoS, all of them have been under the age of 18.