Sign in to follow this  
Vanglory

Multiplayer down for maintenance?

So, I was hanging out on the GMSradio server, dealing with my guns disappearing after I logged out whilst taking them from my tent, when all of a sudden-

-Server-wide teleport hacker.

I run away alittle before suddenly I lose session. Now that I'm trying to get back on, the damn game is telling me Arma2 OA is under maintenance. Is this true or did the hacker fuck me over some how?

EDIT: I see the other post. I apologize for this one, I did not bother to use the search key so shame on me.

Edited by Vanglory

I was just running through Chern, All of a sudden the entire server teleports to me, including tractors and all. For 30 seconds nobody fired, Until we realized we could kill each other. I put 2 mags in 6 guys and 4 body lay dead. Unfortunately I died while looting and can no longer connect ;3

I also get no serverlist on the sex launcher.

Even if i start the sex updater i don't get any servers.

Master server seems to be down :-(

Edited by Yusho

I was just running through Chern, All of a sudden the entire server teleports to me, including tractors and all. For 30 seconds nobody fired, Until we realized we could kill each other. I put 2 mags in 6 guys and 4 body lay dead. Unfortunately I died while looting and can no longer connect ;3

Why is that unfortunate?

I also get no serverlist on the sex launcher.

Even if i start the sex updater i don't get any servers.

Master server seems to be down :-(

i like your post lol.

same problem but im using the six launcher ;)

bad timing on my part. I literally just sat down, saw all the servers with zombie goodness clicked on one then all of sudden they all dissapear!

now i have to go back to talking to the wife !

• Like 1

bad timing on my part. I literally just sat down, saw all the servers with zombie goodness clicked on one then all of sudden they all dissapear!

now i have to go back to talking to the wife !

Damn thats realy hard.

My beans to you!

If you start DayZ and go into Multiplayer there is Announce that the Multiplayerservices are down for Maintenence at the moment.