AdrIneX

Can't connect to servers

After updating to the 1.62 patch I get this message "ARMA2 OA online host is currently unavailable due to maintenance. Please try again soon."

Is this normal or is something wrong on my end?

Well, hint is in the message, Maintenance.

You don't say? Sorry for asking a question.

You don't say? Sorry for asking a question.

Welcome to the Dayz forums

Azeem: The hospitality in this country is as warm as the weather. ~ Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

The servers have gone down for maintenance.

I loaded into game and got that message as I pressed multiplayer. LAN games only. Sorry we are not allowed to host LAN games :(

Also anyone found a link on this because I cannot find a message on forums or anything saying there was an update or something. If there wasn't then thats some crappy running not warning just doing it.

Edited by kyle939

Use this link and find your fav server....use remote button and connect straight to that server meanwhile.....

http://arma2.swec.se/server/list

You're life saver man! My beans, and those of my other 3 friends are yours!

Well good to know not the only one with the same thing, what I found interesting that people I know are playing at the same time.I thought something like this would affect the entire community.

Wait how do you do this cant find a remote button but maybe im just blind xD

this, i keep pointing my tv remote at the screen witht he server i want selected, but it just won't do anything whatsoever

How do you connect with remote? I do not see a remote button either

I know some of my friends are able to see the servers, no problem.. So why can't I see any? I tried DayZ commander, Six Launcher, and manually opening the game. I can't get any servers to show up.

I know some of my friends are able to see the servers, no problem.. So why can't I see any? I tried DayZ commander, Six Launcher, and manually opening the game. I can't get any servers to show up.

The people I know were playing when it was down for me. Now it's down for them as well. So I think officially no one can connect.

The people I know were playing when it was down for me. Now it's down for them as well. So I think officially no one can connect.

Iunno. My friend looked at his list about 30 mins ago, 20 mins after it was down for me. He wasn't in a game. He got online, opened up DayZ commander, and it showed all the servers without fail.