Sign in to follow this  
MERYL

SCO 27 Admins not fairplay

They spawned many vehicles, 3 heli, 1 quad, 1 van, and when we killed them, they restarded the server.

They has ghilie suit, and all best weapons. They exploited thiere commands

They used wallhack too, when we respawned, they rushed on us, until we were hide and prone.

Player "Eddie "Stud" Farmer"

Congrats admins retards

Edited by MERYL
  • Like 1

Yet again, I was contacted on steam about a report that was made, NONE has access to admin CP accept myself and I havent been on at all today, been doing coursework. However, the person who reported said our loot base was under attack when they were rescuing a friend and you guys shot them and then you all disconnected when you got shot at, which they took a video of and I viewed.

I have no knowledge of them hacking or 'spawning heli's' but you present no evidence.

I understand that you disconencted to avoid death, and I viewed a video of you doing so, proning then disappearing. From what I understand that is bannable and I will ban you from the server from it if an admin or moderator gives the green light.

Edited by Legendary Fox

Sorry to say, but combat logging is not a banable offence per the current rules set forth by the.devs

DC:ing to avoid death is something a lot of people do, it's bad mkay *southpark impression*. But on other hand we'll try to solve it with an upcoming update.

Quoted from Ander, a forum moderator.

Edited by Legendary Fox

Yo, i'm a friend of MERYL.

I was on skype during the whole moment, and it seems that before that time you're talking about, when your friends was shooting at someone who had DC, I've heard MY friends complains about the fact that they killed a lot of people (adminds it seems) in a camp where they were fully geared, with helis and very rare stuffs, and had not been able to loot corpses because the server restarted as soon as they killed them.

So, I know it's kinda unfair to Dc when someone you didn't spot is shooting at you... but it's moslty FUCKING unfair to restart the whole serv because you guys can't bear getting killed and loose all your stuff.

So i strongly agree, shitty server.

• Like 2

First it was me and not Meryl. I saw three boats on the coast and when i keep running i saw three choppers & 1 quad. Then I heard an engine noise so I stay prone on my position when 4 players came near a camp I shoot them with my M107, I kill 2 players first and the 2 others get cover behind the van. One try to kill me with a SVD Camo, i shoot him and the last one had disconnected behind the van.

So I naturaly came to check their corpses and then the servers shut down, coincidence? I don't think so man.

And yes when I relog they insta shoot me and I disconnected. Hopefully they suck and they don't know aim.

• Like 2

Im not sure about spawned vehicles, but its sure, you used your admins right to profit you, and for easily dominating other players...

And when you said

"However, the person who reported said their base was under attack when they were rescuing a friend and you guys shot them and then you all disconnected when you got shot at, which they took a video of and I viewed."

Your a just a f**king lier. Admin just reboot the server after they get attacked to dont loose all of their stuffs. 3 of them get died. Immediatly after, everybody got the red message about the server do not responding.

Edited by MERYL
  • Like 2

For the last time, I have not been on till now, I have been doing coursework.

My point was is that you Disconnected to avoid death, which stated by anders is against the rules. They watched it happen and as it is a rulebreak I am entitled to ban you.

If what you say is true about the helicopters, please supply evidence so that I can take action or something.

Edited by Legendary Fox

This is an amazing joke.

We never disconnected to avoid death on any servers.

Everybody got disconnected from server because someone restarted it. I saw the server on Six Launcher with 0/0 players. So stop saying some crap. You want some evidence, np, that incomming, no about helicopters cause they have disappear (strangely, you ask about it), but about many vehicles and stuffs present.

Player "UkrainianBacon" was here too.

Edited by MERYL
  • Like 1

post-67883-0-89610600-1343171157_thumb.jpost-67883-0-03327600-1343171163_thumb.jpost-67883-0-43860900-1343171167_thumb.jpost-67883-0-12281700-1343171173_thumb.jpost-67883-0-07592100-1343171177_thumb.jpost-67883-0-85128200-1343171180_thumb.j

Lier ... You teleport me then I disconnect ....

Thanks for the FN FAL magazine.

Edited by Kellylouna

We came across this too, this is a base of a clan called BoP or something stupid like that, we already took a majority of items including NVGs and AS50's, it was great loot!

A few members were in the process of taking their blue van when you shot at them, killing two, we then tried to defend it so we could return and salvage more loot from their camp. Funnily enough, while you hopped back onto the server after DC'ing to avoid death, you snuck up to our loot salvage and took a few pictures and popped off to use as somewhat evidence against my clan for spawning helicopters.

The allegations you make with photos and text still do not prove the fact my innocent clan are responsible for spawning helicopters.

Also, admins cannot spawn items. They only have Ban & Kick options within the game.

I was alone and I kill 3 players of your team man ... 5 murder before, 8 murder after .. 5+3= 8 Bro !

And the last disconnect for avoid death behind the van. Say to the man with the SVD Camo to learn how to shoot because he really sucks.

You're unfair players.

Edited by Kellylouna
  • Like 1

STFU you are just a f*cking child who dont assume his actions.

Someone of your team restarted server to don't loose all stuff, just because you did an error and just because you sucks in DayZ .

They didn't await us in this corner of the map.

Allez vous faire mettre admins de mes deux. C*nn*rd

Cya retarded team

Edited by MERYL

all i saw is a regular clan base no shoppers as you said so please next time you complain . get facts

(frensh) car logiquement une guild peux collecter ce genre du materiel dans 3 jour et j ai tester ca

• Like 1

all i saw is a regular clan base no shoppers as you said so please next time you complain . get facts

(frensh) car logiquement une guild peux collecter ce genre du materiel dans 3 jour et j ai tester ca

Thanks for your useless participation

Your incompetence is no match for your arrogance.

There is no need for such derogatory remarks, you are just cranky because you failed to submit my clan into something they didnt do.

Expose the location of free loot all you like, because it will probably be gone by tomorrow morning, so you done yourself well there mate. Calling me a child when your the one blurting out all the unnecessary.

Things like this is such a waste of time for myself and the admins.

EDIT: You cant tell people their comments are useless participation when you got your Skype friend that is no way correlated with this arguement to give his opinion. just saying.

Edited by Legendary Fox
  • Like 3

Thanks for your useless participation

first i dont know about usless because if i wanted to be buyist ill pick ... because between your statment and his statement i cant help to remeber that you dident show us the smoking gun (the proof) that they are exploiting so have devs check them out and we will see

Your incompetence is no match for your arrogance.

There is no need for such derogatory remarks, you are just cranky because you failed to submit my clan into something they didnt do.

Expose the location of free loot all you like, because it will probably be gone by tomorrow morning, so you done yourself well there mate. Calling me a child when your the one blurting out all the unnecessary.

Things like this is such a waste of time for myself and the admins.

Sure. Obviously, if they moved tommorow, that saying its yours because i dont see any member of your so-called "BOP clan" in this topic anyway. And i don't invent anything, you saying your clan didnt do, but your "UkrainianBacon" just took a beautiful headshot. And anyway, i dont complain your clan, but the admin whose restart the server.

Now i leave this topic, your reputation is more to do. ++ noobs

first i dont know about usless because if i wanted to be buyist ill pick ... because between your statment and his statement i cant help to remeber that you dident show us the smoking gun (the proof) that they are exploiting so have devs check them out and we will see

Actually is Dolan? or Gooby?

The way you have left this failed assumption makes you look like your in the wrong.

You really have accomplished a lot in the past few hours.

(Please note, for the past few weeks since server instability started, Server has been set to restart every 2 hours or so to prevent downtimes, server errors & bugs.)

Edited by Legendary Fox

The way you have left this failed assumption makes you look like your in the wrong.

You really have accomplished a lot in the past few hours.

(Please note, for the past few weeks since server instability started, Server has been set to restart every 2 hours or so to prevent downtimes, server errors & bugs.)

If i was in fault, i never made this topic, moron. And when server restarted, other servers was up

So,

19499550.jpg

Edited by MERYL

We manually set it up, like I said in the original message. Contradiction.

Now please, just leave it.

• Like 1

Anyway, the way that the server had mysteriously shut down and restart a few minutes ago, by chance as soon as bop clan members or whatever got killed and were about to loose all their stuffs is, according to me , enough to say that your server, or the way you use admin rights, are suspicious. Mostly cuz i was on skype and heard my friends get pissed off by that.

I've seen too much time, IG (by my self) or on forums, people complaining about the fact that the server stranglely shut down when overgeared admins or admin's friends got killed and has been stripped to say that the same fact that happenened on your server is pure coincidence.

So, just for that fact, i don't recommmend people to play on your server.

Actually is Dolan? or Gooby?

if you are still bitching about the serveur there are tons of other servers to play in it only bothers you because its a frensh server =3