Sign in to follow this  
CrazyGit

Suggestion: add Child model as player

Add male and female children models, instead of just adult models.

Now of course these kids can't carry the same gear as adults but their a smaller target.

Since there is little to no humanity in this game because bandits kill people just cause their bored. Lets see who can pull the trigger on a kid survivor.

People that like to play as young children on video games always creep me out...

Because of the violence involved, a child model would get it banned in Australia, New Zealand and Germany in a heartbeat. Rocket doesn't want censorship limitations, moral issues aside. And people thought I was weird for suggesting being able to retrieve meat from killed player corpses...

Edited by ninjaholic

Thats what we need... children running around Cherno shooting with AKs. Funny thing is on US 132 there is normally a player on named Child Protective Services.

Not only is this idea stupid but it would get the game banned in multiple countries and probably get Rocket in a lot of trouble.

You can't have child violence in games. That's the reason why children in Skyrim are invincible.

Edited by Doctor Disfigure

You can't have child violence in games. That's the reason why children in Skyrim are invincible.

And Fallout 3...

Damn Bethesda. Those little punks MUST DIE. Sadly, I have to wait a few years for them to grow up... Or Fallout 4, if they don't carry the legacy of advancing the story by many, many years,