yynderjohn

Can't respawn/restart...stuck in same place when load in

Hi,

Yesterday, I crashed when I got shot in a firefight. I load back up into the game to find my character bleeding out....ok fine, I'll just wait...then I stop bleeding at about 2000 blood and get the hourglass symbol. I can alt tab out of the game or Alt f4 to close the game, but no other keys work. I have booted my pc, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Dayz mod, I still have the issue. I've tried connecting to numerous servers, same issue. I can see the zombie count move in the debug window, but other icons are static. I've waited in game an hour to see if I can starve, die of thirst etc, but no luck. How do I die!!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

JOhn

Edited by yynderjohn

yynderjohn was you trying to create new Profile ?

Try to instal newest patch

Edited by Palisk

Nope. I had been playing fine previosly for about 2 days. I'll try reinstall latest patch, pretty sure I had it though.

i'm also having this issue, its like im in game but cannot use any commands because im in a downed state, with an eggtimer which isnt actually counting down.

So it's like im stuck dying with no way to respawn, is there a fix for this? or some way to reset your character out of game?

Ta