MSGrizzly

Major Duping/Scripting

I was in a temporary server (US 818) because my home server was down, and I stumbled upon a guy at the airfield. Naturally, I killed him and checked the Hangar I watched him run out of, and guess what we all find. Gold AKS, weapons, alot of gear, and in the barracks, we also found about 10 guns in one room.

Then we checked the barracks and found this:

not a hack at all but a loot farming session where someone had dumped all the gear from the barracks into one pile numerous times.

Dude, this is a loot farm session. Why would they even dupe all of those shit guns anyways?

Dude, this is a loot farm session. Why would they even dupe all of those shit guns anyways?

I understand they may be duped, but that doesnt explain the gold AKS.

I understand they may be duped, but that doesnt explain the gold AKS.

Ive come across a silenced PDW, soldier clothing, and an A-10 you cant just assume hes a hacker just because he has a gold ak he may have found it from another hacker and took it and using it probably wont get you banned however people will mistaken you as a hacker for using it thus getting banned. Dont mean to be an asshole here, but I don't know why people like you go out of your way to report others that arent really affecting your gameplay personally I don't give a damn unless its affecting me for example:

1. Everyone being killed in a server

2. Someone spawning around the map and decided to kill me or steal my vehicle

3. Turning me into an animal.

4. Etc.

Edited by Resausk
  • Like 1

Ive come across a silenced PDW, soldier clothing, and an A-10 you cant just assume hes a hacker just because he has a gold ak he may have found it from another hacker and took it and using it probably wont get you banned however people will mistaken you as a hacker for using it thus getting banned. Dont mean to be an asshole here, but I don't know why people like you go out of your way to report others that arent really affecting your gameplay personally I don't give a damn unless its affecting me for example:

1. Everyone being killed in a server

2. Someone spawning around the map and decided to kill me or steal my vehicle

3. Turning me into an animal.

4. Etc.

I never stated, BAN THIS GUY, I put the server name there hoping for the server to be shutdown. No need fro that type of gear to be just handed out so people can run into normal servers and just slaughter innocent people. We also got killed by a man with a thermal AS50 later that night. Which is an obvious hacked weapon.

We also got killed by a man with a thermal AS50 later that night. Which is an obvious hacked weapon.

You still can't assume he's a hacker, he may have found it off of one.

I never stated, BAN THIS GUY, I put the server name there hoping for the server to be shutdown. No need fro that type of gear to be just handed out so people can run into normal servers and just slaughter innocent people. We also got killed by a man with a thermal AS50 later that night. Which is an obvious hacked weapon.

Why should the server be shut down? As widespread as hacking is, having a server shut down because it has hacked items on it is a little drastic. If they shut down all servers with hacked items on them there would not be many left.

You still can't assume he's a hacker, he may have found it off of one.

So it's normal to use weapons from hacker?