Sketchz

15 murders so far

Well fellas, im all kitted out, got my NVG's, ghillie suit, as50, m1a1 cco SD, and a rangefinder, was laying in the hills by cherno, just poppin everyone, people scrambling cause they did not know what to do, I wait for a long time, and This clan goes to the cherno apartments and Hospital, There was about 7 guys, 2 ontop on the first apartment, one by the door, and 4 on the hospital, I commenced with shooting the guy on the ground, so I could watch the ladders and not let them escape, First shot, is a kill, I aim and take out the 2 guys on top of the Apartment and The guys on the hospital are freaking out, one starts shooting but has no idea where I am haha, I pop him and his friend, but his friend broke his legs or something, and the other 2 are crawling on the roof, I take my shots :) 7 kills Just like that. Clan members commin on my clans server. look what happend :)

• Like 1

the most kills i have had at one time was 32(25 muders and 8 bandit kills) I would have had 60 total but I bugged on a roof and flew about 80 meters to my death. got my gear back and killed 28 more people for a grand total of 60 yayyaya. thats my current record

• Like 2

the most kills i have had at one time was 32(25 muders and 8 bandit kills) I would have had 60 total but I bugged on a roof and flew about 80 meters to my death. got my gear back and killed 28 more people for a grand total of 60 yayyaya. thats my current record

^^ That was my fate... Asked the character to crouch, instead he ran off the roof... I still have screenshot somewhere of the murdering spree (67-3).. I did make a rule about not shooting unarmed/melee guys at that point (unless melee is climbing up my roof)...

Great sadness is still upon me about that run, that was sad sad end of era, i feel your pain

^^ That was my fate... Asked the character to crouch, instead he ran off the roof... I still have screenshot somewhere of the murdering spree (67-3).. I did make a rule about not shooting unarmed/melee guys at that point (unless melee is climbing up my roof)...

Great sadness is still upon me about that run, that was sad sad end of era, i feel your pain

same I dont kill the unarmed I will kill melee if they agress me.

Yeah I have been liking the bandit approach, Its just I got all those kills at once, those 7, there was 7 people all together, never Have I seen so many teamed up aaha