Sign in to follow this  
son54

(almost) Epic gun fight outside of stary

So here is me, and 3 clan mates just wandering around stary after an uneventful day on some random server because our normal server is down. We found a looted crash site and chased a guy who eventually d/ced. We are all pretty bored and coming back to stary to get make another loot run.

What ever right?

We begin crossing a field pretty stupidly instead of sticking to the tree line.

"WAIT!"

Across the field we see 4 figures stopped, one crouching. They obviously saw us. We quickly drop on the ground and our overwatch scopes in and begins calling out targets.

THEN

connection lost to server

The server crashed and went down.

• Like 1

They were so surprised that when they saw you, they spilled their coffee and beans on the server.

Seems you spotted 4 admins.

lol

Admin: "O SHIT!!"

Admin 2: *reset*

they took the disconnection to a whole new level :thumbsup: :(

• Like 3

i hope rocket implements something along the lines if you do a manual reset, that is not a scheduled reset, your server goes down for 1 hour... i think this would deter admins from doing a quick reset in the face of danger.

i hope rocket implements something along the lines if you do a manual reset, that is not a scheduled reset, your server goes down for 1 hour... i think this would deter admins from doing a quick reset in the face of danger.

What if the server bugs up and a restart is needed? Maybe implement a validity check for resets?

On topic: Hilarious! :D

"Awwww sh*t Tyrone! DEM WHITE BOIS SAW US, QUICK CLOSE DAT SERVER MAYN! If i lose mah sh*t i ain't invitin' you ova for some Fried chicken friday!"

Yes, giving yourself a black womans accent while reading this is the point. +A for trying to be funny?

• Like 5

"Awwww sh*t Tyrone! DEM WHITE BOIS SAW US, QUICK CLOSE DAT SERVER MAYN! If i lose mah sh*t i ain't invitin' you ova for some Fried chicken friday!"

Yes, giving yourself a black womans accent while reading this is the point. +A for trying to be funny?

You have my beans.

lol.. you cannot read this without using the accent

You. Can't. Read. This. Once. Without. Pausing.

pwn3d

Jedi powers.

Edited by ninjaholic

Haha, I do wish we were recording, because the second we started loosing connections our skype call was just

"Awwwwwwwwwwww"

"awwwwwwwwwwwww"

"What!??"

"BAH"