Sign in to follow this  
James_Kingsley

Requesting Serious Help - BIG Reward

Hello!

I'm new to DayZ with about 10 hours play time.

Today (24/07/2012) I stumbled upon a crashed heli site so I decided to run up there with a beaming face ready to get a decent weapon! Only to find I had about 20 zombies mauling me, so I ran away with 6000 blood left and the food icon flashing red.

I managed to find a safe place to stay, so I aborted and now I don't know what to do.

Here is roughly where I am: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/507/helpdw.png/

My current equipment:

FN FAL (8 Mags)

M1911 (3 Mags)

Binoculars

Map

Compass

Watch

Bandages (7 - 10)

Various Medication (Pens)

Pepsi / Coke

Now down to the actual help I need. If anyone is kind enough to get to me and donate a blood pack, food and painkillers I will in return give you a single item out of my inventory of your choice. I am currently not in a server, so if you reply to this thread or add me on Steam: JamesKingsley1997 I will join a server that you suggest.

I know I'm asking a lot but I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out.

For voice chat if necessary, I have Skype: hdcarbonfibre

Regards,

James

Did you loose the zombies or killed them before disconnect ?

If you didn't do any of the above, i would gladly put a bullet to your head...

Hey, I am close to you and also need blood. Lets team up and go to a hospital together.

All zombies are lost, it's just me in the woods crying.

And It's not a trap at all. I'm genuinely needing help, I've already started 10 times before and I don't wanna loose what I got!

And It's not a trap at all. I'm genuinely needing help, I've already started 10 times before and I don't wanna loose what I got!

Pm me

You came onto the forums asking for help, blatantly stating that you desperately want to keep your belongings and still think they're going to help you?

You've just broken the first rule of Day Z buddy~

DON'T GET ATTACHED TO YOUR GEAR.

Good luck on getting help and such, but honestly crying to the forum isn't going to help. There are specific threads already around with people willing to come fetch and heal you up.

-MONSTER

I won't shoot. I'm not sure my guy can, he's shaking so much it's like there's an earthquake.

Add me on Skype or Steam and message me as soon as you are within the area I said I'm in. Then tell me the server and I'll join.

You came onto the forums asking for help, blatantly stating that you desperately want to keep your belongings and still think they're going to help you?

Good luck on getting help and such, but honestly crying to the forum isn't going to help. There are specific threads already around with people willing to come fetch and heal you up.

-MONSTER

I'm not getting attached to my gear, in fact I am willing to give an item of my gear up so I can stay alive. That's also one of the rules: Survive.

• Like 1

-MONSTER

I see your signature all the time and it is good advice, but I've had my M249 for some time now and cannot help be attached to it. Single fire it's almost a sniper rifle for taking out zombies/players at a distance, click and hold for when the horde rushes you. Also persistent fire keeps bandit heads down no end.

Damn Kingsley just counter-pointed your ass, Monster. Kingsley I wouldn't get your hopes up because the people who populate these forums are the most beautiful, vile scum of the earth and would shoot a fetus if it had a can of beans and a bandage. But, here's hoping a good samaritan makes it to you first

• Like 2

Damn Kingsley just counter-pointed your ass, Monster. Kingsley I wouldn't get your hopes up because the people who populate these forums are the most beautiful, vile scum of the earth and would shoot a fetus if it had a can of beans and a bandage. But, here's hoping a good samaritan makes it to you first

Fuck, you have my beans

You just made me chuckle.

Go to the medic thread if you want a shot at, well, not getting shot. You can't trust anyone you don't know in DayZ, and that includes here on the forums.

Heck, how can we even trust you?

Go to the medic thread if you want a shot at, well, not getting shot. You can't trust anyone you don't know in DayZ, and that includes here on the forums.

Heck, how can we even trust you?

Hmm you can't but it's better than nothing, I met a few friends of mine here that I now play dayZ with constantly.

Edited by Tfortacos

I'll be happy to help you - by putting a bullet in your head to put you out of your misery (likely just before you put a bullet in me). :P

This is the sad thing about DayZ... I want to help people but i just can't trust them lol

and this is what the real world will be like when zombies attack. Shoot before they do, it is a dog eat dog world. To stay alive people allow their fear get the better of them, killing those who would help them before they get the chance.