Sign in to follow this  
DN38416

You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted. dayz_anim

Hey guys.

Tonight I finally found an L85A2 AWS at a heli crash site and got this message when I picked it up.

http://cloud.steampo...B5E6940B45D161/

After about 20 mins of fun with it, I logged off.

I logged back on about 20mins later and it was missing from my inventory! :(

I was devastated, as you can imagine.

Is this a known bug? or something wrong with my game files?

Also.. I don't suppose there's anyway of getting this gun back? It happened about 3 hours ago on US 651

Cheers

Server running older version of mission file? You should probably delete your mission file and join another server. This item cannot be saved to your inventory I think, since it no longer exists in-game. Possibly an attempt at modding the server to get an unfair advantage? (Not by you obviously, but by admins?)

Edited by ninjaholic

Server running older version of mission file? You should probably delete your mission file and join another server. This item cannot be saved to your inventory I think, since it no longer exists in-game. Possibly an attempt at modding the server to get an unfair advantage? (Not by you obviously, but by admins?)

I thought it still exists, and the fact that is disappeard on 1.7.2 update was due to a glitch that has been fixed.

Can anyone confirm?