status

Arma 2: OA error after update 95248

So i have been playing arma 2, arma 2 oa, and day z with no problems until now. since the 95248 update, everytime i try to run arrowhead it gives me the "error creating direct3d 9 graphical engine" business. i reinstalled arrowhead and ran it before updating and it ran fine. i updated and it gives me the error everytime but only for arrowhead. vanilla runs fine, day z runs fine, even arma 2: combined operations runs without issue.i use steam for arma and updated to 95248 via six launcher. i think its just this new update thats screwing things up. any clue how to fix this? i have heard a lot of talk about the target parameter in the shortcut but nothing ive read so far seems to deal with this error happening to only arrowhead.

Launch game via SixLauncher it will work

well arma 2: combined operations works fine so i guess its not a huge problem (if CO is essentially both vanilla and arrowhead in one game which is how i understand it) but its just something about this new update thats screwing with me.

To launch OA via the shortcut go to menu>expansions and tick Dayz

Edited by MadMax

since the last update everything works fine. not sure why it was messed up but thanks for the input.