A.Jones

LEETE Haxor,... footage of me playing and then some douchebag using a teleport hack script to make everyone appear in the same place

Now I am like.. 100+ km away from my vehicle... if I leave it where it is, it will be stolen... I am not a happy camper

What server was this on? I never saw a hacker on my home server.

NZ 7 hes still in there i think... but idk who it is thats the problem thats why im not "reporting"...

Yeah man...the same thing happened to me and my buddies two nights ago on US 1023. We all got teleported to the beach and the hacker killed a bunch of people.

I had this happen today as well, I was lucky enough to get rolled back before it happened though.

Why the fuck do people shoot each other when shit like this happens? That's what the hacker wants, and it just gives them satisfaction, not to mention they don't gain anything from it.

I wish that would happen to me while I was armed with an automatic weapon, I would resolve the situation very quickly...

its happened to me on 2 servers so far, us 853 last night. Teleported us to the island way off the freaking coast which means im going to loose all my gear... Really fkn swell these weibo's have nothing better to do.

Yep same happened to me and some friends I was playing with. I didn't have any GREAT gear but I had been on the same character for quite a while. Glad someone got it on footage tho

Damn. Same

Yeah man...the same thing happened to me and my buddies two nights ago on US 1023. We all got teleported to the beach and the hacker killed a bunch of people.

Same for me last night; different server. Thankfully I aborted before someone shot me along with all the other people he was shooting. Was in Balota, ended up in Pridorodky on the beach with an Enfield. I logged out and back in on a different server with all of my old gear, but still at the coast. Glad it didn't save the weapon the hacker gave me.

same thing here as well. Once I was also TP'ed into the sky though and just fell to my death. At least with this, we can go out in a blaze of glory.

Happened to me twice last night - on NZ 19 and US 766

Edit: Should also mention that the hacker on NZ 19 was flying around in a chopper about 30 minutes before the teleport

Edited by AzzurrA