Also, if you do go to the camp and see other people, try to establish if they are friendly or not before shooting.They could just be another legit forum goer looking for the gear. GL guys becareful, that is someones camp and they could show up at any point!

I went with OP and he was pretty helpful. The camp is legit but you guys should be careful. Get your gear and get out. That's the safest way to do it.

Someone is actually killing everybody coming near camp...

try running along the edge of the map. Thats the way I usually go. g650 was telling me he got killed trying to go there earlier but was able to get past later. I'm pretty sure at this point you guys need to be really careful, people probably have seen this post and are trying to be douches and killing people. Stay safe!

It's definitly not a trap.

I raided with my clan mates saw a few clan members, I killed a kid named Zach twice... I was shot by a ghillied sniper who was then shot by my mate stevenzoon.

After I was picked up at kamanka we drove back.. that's when I killed zach the second time.

And steven was just about to satchel charge all the camps but was shot once again by a clan member named Snake I beleive.

Point is.. it's not a trap but highly dangerous area.

It's a hot spot if you ask me.. If you want to risk your life by all means go ahead and it's definitely worth a try.

3x L85's.

2x AS50.

4x M249 SAW.

2x Mk 48.

1x M107

6x NVGs

7x GPS

9x Range finders.

9x Cayote backpacks.

Again, if you're so butthurt about dying and bandits, don't go.

• Like 2

So you're the ones I keep finding in my camp.

Trespassers will be shot on sight, bleeders will be shot again.

Filthy bandits sticking your filthy bandit fingers in my tents.

Edited by Shaneissexy

So you're the ones I keep finding in my camp.

Trespassers will be shot on sight, bleeders will be shot again.

Filthy bandits sticking your filthy bandit fingers in my tents.

Too bad, we got everything we needed by filling up the truck. Our group is done for ages.

went there, took (literally) plenty of stuff, and killed one cheater / duper who tried to guard it in his ghillie suite, hope he gets banned 2012-07-25_00012.jpg

post-48701-0-91151600-1343305130_thumb.j

Edited by Stevenzoon

Just want to point out that the people who planted those tents aren't cheaters.

When you save a tent, it respawns on server reset. Anything that was in that tent when it got saved will also respawn.

Enjoy the free loots.

Edited by Shaneissexy

It's definitly not a trap.

I raided with my clan mates saw a few clan members, I killed a kid named Zach twice... I was shot by a ghillied sniper who was then shot by my mate stevenzoon.

After I was picked up at kamanka we drove back.. that's when I killed zach the second time.

And steven was just about to satchel charge all the camps but was shot once again by a clan member named Snake I beleive.

Point is.. it's not a trap but highly dangerous area.

It's a hot spot if you ask me.. If you want to risk your life by all means go ahead and it's definitely worth a try.

3x L85's.

2x AS50.

4x M249 SAW.

2x Mk 48.

1x M107

6x NVGs

7x GPS

9x Range finders.

9x Cayote backpacks.

Again, if you're so butthurt about dying and bandits, don't go.

thanks for posting the truth! grats on your loot :). I've seen that Zach guy there before too, killed him once or twice myself. haha.

• Like 1

It showed satchel charges in your iinventory/backpack, aren't those only hacked in? hmmm...

IDK if they are hacked in or not, got them from the camp.

Just want to point out that the people who planted those tents aren't cheaters.

When you save a tent, it respawns on server reset. Anything that was in that tent when it got saved will also respawn.

Enjoy the free loots.

The fact that you abused that makes you for a fact a cheater.

if theres more then 10 L85s, its duped....

anyway, since tents tend to spawn pretty rare, i'd say everything above ten tents is duped, and i wont take duped stuff whatever

it destroys the game, just like ammo refill after relog, just that ammo refill is not on purpose, but i constantly hear people "oh cool you found xyz? lets dupe it"

The fact that you abused that makes you for a fact a cheater.

that makes him an exploiter, he didnt use any program or codes or hacks, so its not hacking....

he is abusing a bug, which is exploiting, and wont give you a global ban ( i guess)

Edited by Zombo

Dev issue, can't do anything about it as admin. Nor do I care, because the game is alpha and shouldn't be taken serious. Its fun to play though :D