Sign in to follow this  
Dreathker

Cannot Connect

Okay i've recently installed Day Z but I've only been able to play one server this whole time, I cannot get onto any other and this server is gone and had much lagg

Now heres the problem it either says Bad server rejected or all the servers have a red x on them.

Now battleeye is installed but when i reinstall it, it says missing strring error message

I do have 1.7.2.3 or whatever it is, and It was installed correctly due to loading up one of the servers I guess...

But I cannot join a server and sometimes when I get to, i'm trapped on a loading screen that doesn't move, and I've gave it like 10 minutes to load one time still no avail

I have beta installed and my arma is at 1.6 +

make sure that the server has the same beta version running as you do. your beta version is shown in the main menu (buttom right corner). the actual version right now is 95248. then compare it with the servers version which is given in the server name.

if i were you i would wipe out the DayZ mod and then use sixlauncher to download it again, it is very doubtfull its the game its a problem with.

and Tbh you dont have any other choices than to reinstall the Dayz mod.

Please give us feedback if it works or if you have figured out the problem by yourself so other people that may have the same problem as you can see it.l

How do i use six launcher cause its so many different mods I get so confused where to go couldnt find DayZ under there