Uchibushi

Reloggs make me loose all my gear for hours of play

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

STEAM

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

I have tried both 95025 and 95208 but problem is still there

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

OLaunch Arma2 OA Beta Patch

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

When i log into the game i start with the starter gear and after i have picked up alot of new items and relogg i am back at square one, this have happened both in 10 minute plays aswell as in hours of play, after my first relogg i thought this was a glitch or something but when it happened all the time with no saves in gear i knew this was something bad. it happened before on my other char with DMR and M4 with cayote backpack and the same thing there too but when i died with that gear i thought it would be chill but no no, still same thing as the pics am sending

*Your PC specs:

Gtx 580 3gb, intel 3770k, asus sabertooth z77, 16gb RAM, Windows 7, HDD its installed on is a Western digital Black 1tb

*Your Operating System:

Windows 7 Proffesional 64-bit

post-31275-0-77616500-1343135023_thumb.j

post-31275-0-17235100-1343135032_thumb.j

post-31275-0-22276000-1343135287_thumb.j

My friend also had the problem of losing all his items, all he had left was the beginning gear, but he did start where he logged off earlyer. Anyways, i told him to uninstall ArmA2 and Operation Arrowhead (he has Combined Operations), and then re-install them both. After he did that, i told him to launch ArmA2 and when it reached the main menu, i told him to close it. After that he had to do the same with Operation Arrowhead. So he did it. And when he was done, i told him to install Six Launcher and run the Launcher. After it installed DayZ, everything worked fine (he runs it using Six Launcher). By doing this you won't respawn, becouse DayZ uses your Operation Arrowhead key to locate where you spawn.

Here it is explained a little shorter:

1. Open your Steam.

2. Go to your Games tab.

3. (OPTIONAL): Right-Click on ArmA2 and select: "Make a backup of the game files".

4. (OPTIONAL): Right-Click on ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead and select: "Make a backup of the game files".

5. Right-Click on ArmA2 and select "Remove local content".

6. Right-Click on ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead and select "Remove local content".

7. Double-Click on ArmA2 and select "Install"

8. Double-Click on ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead and select "Install"

9. Run ArmA2 and when it reaches the Main Menu, close it.

10. Run ArmA2 and when it reaches the Main Menu, close it.

11. Go to DayZmod.com.

12. Click on "Download DayZ (Alpha Test)".

13. Click on "Six updater suite (recommended)".

14. Launch the Installer.

15. Install it on your Desktop (recommended).

16. Run Six Launcher (located in the selected folder, Desktop in this case).

17. When the DayZ launcher appears, click on "Install".

18. When optional click on "Update".

19. Choose a server (Make sure that the title says that its running on your BETA version, currently 95208).

20. Select the server and click on "Launch".

If you did all those steps correctly, then you must be able to run DayZ perfectly (with saving items).

I hope this helped alot of you!!!

***(NEWBIE) NOTE: If you closed DayZ (ArmA2) completely and you want to run it again, only redo steps: 16 to 20.***