t1337dude

As far as the hacking goes...

They can take their time trying to figure out how to bust hackers for other things, but when it comes to the whole 'teleport the entire server to a location and slaughter them' ordeal, I have no patience. They need to find a way to block teleporting altogether. Lock a player's X/Y/Z coordinates with the server's or something. I've been teleported (and more frustratingly had my weapons swapped) by hackers half a dozen times today. It's getting really old.

How do others feel about the mass teleporting hack?

I don't like any type of hack, not only teleporting...

This.

I'm sure they're looking at all methods to stop these exploits.

The game is unplayable, my friends feel like I made them waste money getting Arma. I told them buying Arma it was worth DayZ alone. But all the sudden we can't go but an hour of playing without being mass spawned and killed, they don't want to play anymore :(

The hacks are like a virus, if they can't do anything to fix it they're just going to spread to more and more 12 year olds and then the only way to play will be private server communitys and those aren't that fun because new players don't cycle between them enough. Sigggh.

I wonder how long it will take people to understand that Rocket and team has nothing to do with BE...

We are all sick and tired of hackers, but there really isn't anything Rocket can do about it.

No.. i love people teleporting and killing me....