Sign in to follow this  
Poisonapples

Trains!

While I was crawling about kamenko and that other zombie infested hell hole along the coast I got to wondering, why not be able to fix a train and travel up and down the coast? you could have all sorts of hijinks like charging people to ferry them, carting food/ med supplies to needy people waiting at the train stops and last but not least, defending it from legit bandit groups and the always welcome mouthbreather griefer....

• Like 6

i totally expected trains to just be there, naturally. I guess the complete encompassing realism does have a few setbacks, and holes....sad really, because the trains would add an almost "wild west" nature to looting, surviving, travelling, and many other encounters. Nice suggestion, have some beans

Search Function at the top of the forum. Next time use it, please.

• Like 2

It COULD be a cool idea, but considering current community, it would be stolen/blown up every 30 minutes, coz it'd be so easy to locate - just follow the tracks, thus serving little to no purpose.

i think it would be a great idea! then you could use them for rescuing and transportation :D

Yeah, this would be great if it worked. but as said, it really would just be obliterated by bandits and griefers.

Has anyone played Enemy Territory?

There was a train that would move if you had a certain amount of teammates around it. Of course if the other team killed you and got control it would go backwards.

Sure would be fun.