Sign in to follow this  
oled123@hotmail.co.uk

Popped My AS50 Cherry

Just got my first AS50 kill and my second ever murder, I had just looted the AS50 from a helicopter crash and had set my map marker right on top of it so I knew the range. I sat in a bush and in only 5 minutes someone had aggroed the zombies at the site. He must have been some kind of noob, he way prone spraying zombies with a G17, I could see he was bleeding. I waited for him to kill the zombies and bandage. As soon as he pressed G to go into his inv I knew I had him, he automatically went crouch and due to the damage from the zombies I could've hit him in the toe and got the kill. As it happened I got one shot into his centre mass and it was an instant kill. The loot wasn't much special, I did however get a toolbox and some Staneg rounds for my M4A1 CCO, I also left behind a M16A2 w/ grenade launcher just because I liked the scope on mine. All in all I'm very happy with my first kill and have hid the body in hopes I can get a second AS50 kill here :D

03-cool-story-bro.jpg Edited by Reo
  • Like 1

So instead of using a rangefinder/mildots to estimate the range, you relied on some cheap feature that in my opinion should not be in DayZ at all.

For shame.

• Like 1

@Reo No need to be a twat, what is this sub forum for? "Bandit Campfire For bandits to share stories and tips, or victims to see how they operate, and how to best them!"

I'm glad I don't actually consider myself a bandit, from what I've seen here you're all socially retarded douche bags that vent on the internet :)

03-cool-story-bro.jpg

@Reo No need to be a twat, what is this sub forum for? "Bandit Campfire For bandits to share stories and tips, or victims to see how they operate, and how to best them!"

I'm glad I don't actually consider myself a bandit, from what I've seen here you're all socially retarded douche bags that vent on the internet :)

L O L. Why Im laughing my ass off?

Let me simplify.

OliverD1995: OMG SO I POPPED MY CHERRY ON MY AS50 AND THIS GUY HE WAS LIKE A NOOB MAN AND HE WAS GETTING CHASED BY ZOMBIES AND STUFF AND I KNEW HE WENT INTO HIS GEAR CUZ HE JUS CROUCHED MAN AND OH MAN IF I JUS SHOT HIM IN THE TOE HE WOULDVE DIED!

Reo: Cool Story Bro

OliverD1995: :( From what I've seen here you're all socially retarded douche bags that vent on the internet

Edited by Shade
  • Like 1

L O L. Why Im laughing my ass off?

Let me simplify.

OliverD1995: OMG SO I POPPED MY CHERRY ON MY AS50 AND THIS GUY HE WAS LIKE A NOOB MAN AND HE WAS GETTING CHASED BY ZOMBIES AND STUFF AND I KNEW HE WENT INTO HIS GEAR CUZ HE JUS CROUCHED MAN AND OH MAN IF I JUS SHOT HIM IN THE TOE HE WOULDVE DIED!

Reo: Cool Story Bro

OliverD1995: :( From what I've seen here you're all socially retarded douche bags that vent on the internet

Good one! :D

Blah, you used the map marker rather than guessing or using rangefinders. Lame

and due to the damage from the zombies I could've hit him in the toe and got the kill. As it happened I got one shot into his centre mass and it was an instant kill.

If you're aware of how much damage the as50 rounds can do (174k) it's an instant kill no matter where you hit someone even at full blood. Even if you stick m107 rounds in that thing (37k)