Sign in to follow this  
mr.bing

Hackers, Bugs, Rocket launcher, Dayz....

The past couple of dayZ have been preatty fucking stupid, just hear me out....

Constant joining servers in debug plains.. no gear at all, rejoin am at stupidly far away coast spawn points with all my gear.. Great!

Constant joining servers with bugged out fire texture which covers the entire screen in certain areas, with a gigantic smoke plume seems legit!

Countless hackers.. COUNTLESS heres a good one

I Am holding down cherno firehouse on CA1 canada server. 2 other bros on skype with me here. Suddenly people starting trolling the side chat (this is the only server with side chat ive seen in a while), saying they have a chopper... seconds later we hear a chopper.. guess what happens next (hurr fucking durr)!

They crash the chopper directly into the fire house tower.. HARD im talking this thing is a burnt crisp, burnt, it blows up we are looking at it going... wtf?! Still alive some how. When suddenly, somebody with an as50 steps out of the chopper, through the wall of the tower, and instantly without bullets being fired kills me and my buddys.. really great fun game!

We spawn in cherno, run back to the fire house its clear seems fine... when suddenly we are being sniped 1 shot to the head through the walls. im talking we were prone, in the corner, no windows, no open doors. we are getting shot in the head with an as50 over and over. This continues for a little bit until we just do what we always do.. start over on another server..

After the chopper crash on the roof there is fire decal glitch all over cherno, everybody can see it.

Lots of falling off buildings for no reason, falling through walls.. falling off buildings for NO reason and dieing, really stable fun cool game.

On one server, everybody became a seagull, im talking, the ENTIRE, SERVER, TURNED, INTO, SEAGULLS AND COULD FLY, NO GEAR, JUST FLYING AROUND AS A BIRD! (really stable fun game!!!)

We also found a dog hurr durring around cherno on one server. (dunno if thats a hack or not for sure)

To end the rant.. me and my squad ended up finding 10+ grenades and a rocket launcher with 3 rockets at the NWAF, needless to say we had a fireworks show/raped a goat.

Rocket launcher is the most garbage weapon in this entire game, and needs to be removed. Out of the hundreds of weapons in arma, they add some SHITTY AT rocket launcher...Great game design and concept!!! Rockets take 3 spots...

Cant wait for War Z to come out, so this garbage excuse for a game can stay the crappy alpha concept it is. LIke its a cool concept, just horrible fucking game and somebody who can deliver a actually functional game concept, SHOULD, and soon.

How much money ya made rocket, 10-20 million? And the game is like this? No thanks.. Ill be waiting for War Z to come out folks,

this game is not hard, there is no incentive to do ANYTHING really other then just fucking derp around, its extremely easy to get the best gear in a matter of 1-2 hours. No party system, un-reliable saving system, no way to save progress or view your overall progress. Bugs, hackers, not a whole lot to do in dayZ. Basically a really fucking retarted gay ass game. Enjoy!

oh and the occasional, ENTIRELY BLOWING UP CHERNO, every lootable building was blown up on a server, fucking gay

Things will get better mr.bing, don`t give up yet! (and don`t put all your hopes on that Z game :))

This week (new patch) should be the beginning of preventing most of the hacks i guess.

Seen so much shit in the last week but the game just keeps pulling me back for more, it won`t change for another few months i guess (/care).

In short,

Don`t give up! :)

Edited by MilkyWay

Wow.

This should officially counting as flaming because it is an absolute joke.

You guys have no idea how hard and difficult it is to code Arma 2. It is ridiculous. The game as a base is poor, but has been chosen due to its excellent potential. Does Rocket make any money? I'm not sure, I would say none.

And if you actually thinking War Z will be any good based upon screenshots then you seriously need to GTFO, I'm more than glad that whiners like you leave this game altogether. You are seriously so ignorant you have absolutely no idea what an alpha is. The public NEVER gets to play an alpha. Beta yes, for games like WoW, alpha not at all. Consider this experience a moment in gaming history and have some goddamn respect.

Cant wait for War Z to come out, so this garbage excuse for a game can stay the crappy alpha concept it is. LIke its a cool concept, just horrible fucking game and somebody who can deliver a actually functional game concept, SHOULD, and soon.

How much money ya made rocket, 10-20 million? And the game is like this? No thanks.. Ill be waiting for War Z to come out folks,

so fuckin delusional...

yes please. wait for WarZ 3-4 years while i will be enjoing and following this awesome project.

btw Paramount have trademarked "World WarZ" for computer games. And WarZ team didnt

so enjoy waiting for game that im pretty sure will newer come out

Edited by evkol001

I'd hate to say it but it is Alpha and it's been a long time since I seen this much support from a dev in a game. Big name companies don't even support their games as much as Rocket has.

so fuckin delusional...

yes please. wait for WarZ 3-4 years while i will be enjoing and following this awesome project.

btw Paramount have trademarked "World WarZ" for computer games. And WarZ team didnt

lol, you sound like a retarded fan boy. Bro, you realize how easy it is to dupe items of any type? its almost retarded as you easy bro!

you realize how easy it is to FIND good items? and spam spawn points?

this game actually is pretty fucking boring, runzzzzzzzzzzzz

way to many script kids and hackers

the game mechanics are horrible for the most part, i cant even begin to explain

regardless, i own 2 copies of arma 2, and play just about every day

Things will get better mr.bing, don`t give up yet! (and don`t put all your hopes on that Z game :))

This week (new patch) should be the beginning of preventing most of the hacks i guess.

Seen so much shit in the last week but the game just keeps pulling me back for more, it won`t change for another few months i guess (/care).

In short,

Don`t give up! :)

This was the only post i saw in this thread that isn't blind as fuck.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED ROCKET HASNT MADE 10-20 MILLION

THIS IS A MOD NOT A GAME YOU CHOSE TO BUY THE GAME FOR THE MOD

On one server, everybody became a seagull, im talking, the ENTIRE, SERVER, TURNED, INTO, SEAGULLS AND COULD FLY, NO GEAR, JUST FLYING AROUND AS A BIRD! (really stable fun game!!!)

How can you complain about being a seagull? That's fucking awesome! So jealous, no sarcasm.

so fuckin delusional...

3-4 years for The War Z? The beta is this summer and the game is coming out this fall..? At least that's what I last heard.